Nineteen

*This is Wendell Chapman(left) and twins Eric and Zane Chapman(right) (Genevieve's former abusive foster father and brothers)*

*May 1992*

"What did I say about stealing my money?!" Wendell Chapman yelled at his five year old foster daughter, Genevieve Swan. She was trembling under her foster father's gaze, making her foster siblings fifteen year olds Henry Scarfe and Allison Thayer extremely angry.

"Answer me!" Wendell yells while slamming his hands on the coffee table, causing Genevieve to jump with fright.

"Not to take it. I did not steal your money siw." Genevieve quietly replied.

"Then where's my five hundred dollars?!" Wendell yelled.

"Honey, I took it for groceries." Elizabeth Chapman told her husband, causing him to slap her face hard.

"Don't you ever take my money again you worthless slut! For your disobedience, you're going to watch while the boys and I rape the wicked little whore!" Wendell tells Elizabeth, causing Genevieve to go pale.

"You're not going to hurt her!" Henry says before grabbing Genevieve and hands her to Allison.

"And what are you going to do about it Scrap!" Wendell says before Eric and Zane grabbed Genevieve and dragged her away.

"Henwy! Allie!" The five year old cried, causing Henry to clench his fists and punch Wendell in the face.

"I may not be able to do a lot, but I'm going to make sure you never hurt Genevieve again!" Henry calmly stated.

***********************

Genevieve's POV

"My wicked little whore. It's been a really long time! I'm going to make you regret sending me to prison." Wendell said before whipping me in the back, causing me to scream out in pain. My arms and legs were being held by Eric and Zane, causing my arms to break again. I didn't tell social services that they were hurting me. Elizabeth did in an attempt to protect me and get us kids out of the house. Elizabeth was scared of Wendell and from my interactions with her recently, that hasn't changed.

"What are you?!" Wendell said while continuing to whip me.

"A wicked little whore."

"Who nobody loves." Eric says, causing me to look at him. Mama and Mommy love me and I'll be back with them soon. But I can't let these men hurt my family.

"Who nobody loves." Zane cuts my arms with a blade and I scream out in pain. Tears started flowing down my face, staining my cheeks and I could see the men with smiles on their faces.

"Eric, burn the whore's cunt!" Wendell says before Eric grabs a lighter and burns my private area.

*****************

Meredith's POV

"The Chapmans have a house in Bellevue and a cottage in Montana. That's all I remember." Allison tells the detectives. It's been two weeks since Genevieve was kidnapped and we're doing all we can to locate her. Wyatt Addams hired several private investigators to help find Genevieve but we also called the cops.

"They have a beach house in Discovery Park. I remember because Elizabeth would take us there when Wendell and his bastard twins were doing God knows what. Genevieve loved it there and would believe that we were finally away from those pricks." Henry says to the detectives when Izzie walks over to us, causing Henry to clench his hands into fists.

"Hank!" Izzie says, causing Henry to glare at her.

"Get the fuck away from me! You are the reason my baby sister is kidnapped! You blurted that secret! A secret that she hasn't told many people because kids would call her trash baby at her school!" Henry says, causing my eyes to water at this.

"That's what she is!" Izzie says, causing Amelia to slap her in the face. Addison and Mark are visiting Dr. Webber. Amelia and I are with Henry and Allison, talking to the detectives.

"No she's not! Genevieve is kind and helpful while you're a narcissistic bitch. A bitch that believes the world revolves around her." Allison yells with tears in her eyes.

"Where was she found as a baby?" Amelia asked Henry.

"Shepherd's General Store. The owner found Genevieve with his six year old daughter." Henry says, causing Amelia's eyes to widen in shock.

"Amelia?"

"My father and I found Genevieve. She was in the dumpster with her big blue eyes looking up at us. Dad wanted to adopt Genevieve but Mom didn't want her, especially because she came from the dumpster. So Dad and I decided to name her so that she'd have a piece of us. I also gave Genevieve my teddy bear, Teddy. I should have recognized that Genevieve was the girl that I found." Amelia tells us.

"She doesn't know it's you but she feels that connection." Addison tells us before sitting next to us.

"She has since she came to live with Addison. Amy, she never wanted to be near your sisters or your mother. She only wanted to be with you and still does." Mark says before hugging Amelia.

"Genevieve named the bear Buttons and would bring it everywhere she went. One time, she brought Buttons to school with her inside her backpack. A jack ass tried to rip the bear, but luckily her teacher Miss Sarah Jones didn't let that happen. So whenever Genevieve had recess, Buttons would stay locked up in her teacher's drawer and then after recess, she'd get it back. Wherever she went, Buttons would follow." Allison explained to us before putting her head in her hands.

"It's not your fault. Genevieve knows that you wanted to get help for yourself so you'd be there for her. She just wants you to be okay."

"My last words to her was that she's better off without me. I blame myself for making her cry, a vow I swore never to break." Allison tells us.

"Everyone's better off without her! She's just a wicked little whore!" Izzie says, causing Allison to jump up and push Izzie to the ground. She proceeds to kick her sides while Mark goes to get her off Izzie.

"Don't you ever fucking call Genevieve a whore again! Next time Dr. Sloan won't stop me from kicking your ass!" Allison yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"Wendell called Genevieve that before he and the twins would harm her. I tried to protect Genevieve but I couldn't." Henry says while wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"It was three against one Henry! There was no way you could have won! Genevieve knows you tried your best." Allison tells Henry before hugging him.