Five

*This is Dr. Lana Sousa(Genevieve's psychiatrist)*

Addison's POV

"Genevieve, Allison woke up a few days ago and is getting stronger. They also caught the man that tried to hurt her." Genevieve cuddled into me, still sucking on my shirt and I couldn't help but smile. Yesterday, I took Genevieve to Dr. Lana Sousa, a psychiatrist that Dr. Webber recommended. Lana suggested that due Genevieve's autism and ptsd that she involuntarily age regresses. Lana also suggested that I should breastfeed her to build our mother-daughter bond and to do skin-to-skin contact. Genevieve gently tugged onto my shirt and I instantly take our shirts and my bra off.

"Not scratchy anymore." Genevieve mumbles into my chest.

"I'm glad little one."

"Mommy, I want to see Allie again." Genevieve pleads with me while rubbing her eyes with her good hand.

"She wants to see you as well. But I think right now a certain little one needs a nap." Taking Genevieve's glasses off her face, I placed them on my nightstand before placing a kiss on her forehead. Genevieve whimpered with tears pooling in her eyes and I used my thumb to wipe them.

"What's the matter little one?"

"The monsters always come in my dreams." Genevieve quietly confesses before burying herself into my chest. When I first fostered Genevieve, she would have nightmares about the men that abused her and called them monsters. One day when the two of us were at the mall, Genevieve saw two of them and screamed. She pleaded with me not to let the monsters take her away from me and I vowed that day to always protect her from the monsters.

"I'll be there to protect you from them sweetheart."

                                                       ******************

Meredith's POV

"Fools on bikes killing themselves. Natural selection is what it is." Dr. Bailey says as we all followed her down the hallway. Genevieve was back volunteering in the hospital and right now is keeping an older woman company until the woman's son arrives. We pass Dr. Webber, Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Burke when Dr. Bailey stopped and turned to face Dr. Webber.

"Chief! Dead baby bike race started twenty minutes ago." Dr. Bailey says before we keep on walking. We headed towards the Pit and started to dress in yellow hospital gowns.

"Every year this bar-" George started to explain to Alex.

"The Dead Baby Bar."

"Every year, they hold this underground bike race. The race is completely illegal, and-" George continues to say.

"Crazy, a bunch of bike messengers racing against traffic trying to beat each other for free shots of tequila."

"All-out, no holds barred competition. Sounds like fun." Alex responded and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh great, we're going to be trapped in the Pit bandaging up idiots when we could be up in the OR?" Cristina rhetorically asks when Dr. Bailey turns to face us.

"I need someone to get up to the OR floor, the Chief needs a right hand." Dr. Bailey asks us, causing all of us to raise our hands. Dr. Bailey picked George who takes off his gown and runs out of the Pit.

"Okay people, the rules of trauma. Don't mingle with the ER interns, they don't know their ass from their esophagus. Sew fast, discharge fast, take bodies up to the OR yesterday. And don't let me catch you fighting over patients. Got it? Come on, let's go." Dr. Bailey says before we walk over to where other doctors were helping patients. Cristina and Izzie fight over a bloody person while I eye a man sitting on a bed with nail spokes coming out of his abdomen.

"Ooh. I'll take that guy." I sat before running up to the guy, causing Alex to glare when he sees where I was going.

                                          ****************

Genevieve's POV

"Here you go Genevieve." Tara Hart says before handing me my hot chocolate and I hand her the change, plus a tip. Tara owns Hart's Cafe and has helped me when I lived on my own and was always hungry. She always gave me free food and drinks because she was once in my position, but now I pay for everything.

"Thank you Tara. I will bring Mommy and my friend Meredith here to meet you tomorrow."

"Anything for you Genevieve. Now have a good day." Tara says before I exited the cafe and walked towards Seattle Grace Hospital.

"If it isn't our personal whore." I heard the familiar voice of my former foster brother, Eric Chapman say from behind me. Turning around, I see Eric and his twin brother Zane standing in front of me.

"She's also a traitor! She told on us to child services and got us and dad thrown in jail! Didn't you slut?" Zane says before pushing me onto the ground and started to take off my clothes.

"Please stop! I am sorry for putting you guys in jail! Please do not do this!" Eric started to punch me in the face while Zane started to rape me.

"The bitch likes it! Don't you bitch?" Zane says and I shake my head, causing Eric to spit in my face. Zane finishes raping me and switches with Eric, who took out his pocket knife and started to cut me. Tears began pooling in my eyes when I felt Zane grab both of my arms and used a lighter to burn my arms. My vision started to become blurry due to the pain and abuse that I've been through. Please don't let me die! Please let me see Mommy and Meredith!

"Get away from her!" An unfamiliar voice said before Zane and Eric ran away from me. The person bent down to my level and I see that it's a woman.

"We're going to get you help! Can you tell me your name?" The woman asked me.

"Genevieve Forbes Montgomery." I responded, using my new last name before my eyes closed.