Chapter 33: Mr.FineAss vs The lord of pigeons

Y/n: No ... I am not leaving the ocean until I learn how to breath underwater .

After the last chapter started being affected by depression once again , and he decided to spend the rest of his days on the sea swimming and contemplating the idea of suicide .

Lumine : Y/n I can't let you spend the rest of your life on the fucking sea I need your help to find my brother .

Y/n: You don't need me Lumine you have Paimon .

Paimon: But Paimon needs you .

Y/n: ... Fuck you . You don't need my help I'm gonna stay here learn how to speak with the fish and soon I'm gonna be a Disney princess ... that's my second dream ever since I was a child the first one was to die.

Lumine : Stop acting like an edgy 13 year old who only wears black , you're better than that , also I know you gonna be bored of being a fish within a few days so let's just go continue our journey?

Y/n : ...

Lumine : Please ?

Y/n: No ...

And he went back underwater .

Paimon: What a bitch .

1 week later

Y/n realized that water was boring and he decided to get out and finally touch some grass. He wandered around Liyue for while but couldn't find his friend and emergency food . That's when he realized Lumine just stole Paimon from him . After having an mental breakdown he founded Zhongli .

Zhongli told him Paimon told Lumine to go get her anemo powers in the city of wind and pigeons and to ask the knights of favonios if they had any information about Aether ( something they didn't had) since Y/n saved the city .

Y/n: So they want to ask to the most useless organization in a city who is "protected" by an alcoholic femboy who says he's a god about another femboy who "disappeared" after being attacked by a goddess just because I asked to those useless knights to send some people to look for him!?

Zhongli: That's exactly what I said . Do you think the knights have any information about-

Y/n: Of course they don't have ! I just asked them to search for him because ... I just wanted them to stop being useless ... but at the same time ...

Zhongli: You founded him already didn't you ?

Y/n: ... shiiiiiiit , he knows! Yes . Now he knows! And he tried to kill me .

Zhongli put his hand on chin his like was some kind of greek philosopher.

Zhongli: Hmmmmmm ... interesting .

Y/n: Please don't tell Lumine about this , this will only lead to death and destruction. Now I gotta go back to german- I mean mondstadt !

Time skip

After running as fast as he could Y/n reached the dawn winery , he got jumped on by a gang of cyro slimes

Y/n: You gotta be shitting me .

But Diluc saved him bonking the slimes to death with his big ass claymore and a pyro vision .

Diluc : You're really came back "honorary knight" .

Y/n: Yeah that's me , did you see my floating marshmallow walking with a blonde hot girl around these parts by any chance ?

Diluc : They arrived at the city 1 week ago they told me what happened in liyue . Did you managed to get over your friend death ?