Chapter 3 : Egg destroyer

Warning : boring chapter sorry :(

After clearing the first temple with Amber and almost getting killed by a gang of whopperflowers Y/n and Paimon finally arrived at the second temple to help Mr. FineAss destroy the second egg .

Kaeya: You've arrived.

Y/n : No shit sherlock .

Kaeya: Come closer. Can you smell that ?

Y/n : Smell? Who the fuck do you think i am tanjiro ?

Kaeya : Well something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes , hilichurls and whatever is giving stormterror extra power .

Y/n : The thing that gives stormterror extra power is a glowing egg filled with anemo energy , probably his or her kids , so what we need to do is peform an abortion and everything will be fine . I still can't believe that dragons need to breed in order to get stronger.

Kaeya : Hmmm this is unexpected . It's a pity that them temple of wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity . Let's head in Y/n .

Inside the temple Y/n and Kaeya were stopped by a group of hilichurls blocking their path but since the hilichurls were standing on water Kaeya could just freeze them and kill them easily.

Kaeya : Let me show how the knights of favonius conquer our adversaries .

Y/n : Ok them go ahead i don't mind staying in here doing nothing .

Y/n sits down and let Kaeya deal with all of the hilichurls in the temple.

Kaeya : Y/n unless im mistaken you don't seem to have a vision , so how exactly is it that you're able to channel elemental energy ?

Paimon: It was a very strange occurrance ...

Y/n : The hell do u mean i don't have a vision! I'm not blind i have 2 eyes right in my face.

Kaeya : .......... Understandable.

Y/n and Kaeya keep going deeper in the temple looking for the egg, they had to pass through a few flametrowers , a few slimes and make a few ice bridges but there was nothing they couldn't handle.

After killing a bunch of slimes they finally find the egg , and Y/n peforms a perfect abortion by stomping on the egg very agressively.

Kaeya : Bravo ! What a perfomance ! You are to my surprised a well-trained Knight . The batles you just fought were sights to behold.

Y/n : Dude we just killed a few slimes there's nothing special about this.

Kaeya: Haha, i see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty. Stories of your heroic deeds to save mondstadt shall be known throughout the city of freedom well into the future. Please do visit me our headquartees when you have the time .