Chapter 27: Peek a boo motherfucker

Lumine: You're sick .

Y/n: No I'm not .

Lumine: Yes you are , normal people wouldn't want to do ... lewd things with monsters just because they look like girls . Why would you do something like this .

Y/n: ... The voices inside me head told me to .

Lumine: This is bullshit , you shouldn't believe in things you can't see.

Y/n: Well if we follow this logic , you never saw your father . But you know he exists right ?

Lumine: W-what ?

Y/n: You never saw him... where is he ? Probably somewhere in a random world right ? And what about your mother ?

Lumine: ...

Y/n :Of course you never saw her doing lewd things with a man . But you know she had to throw her ass at someone and then ... Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Before Y/n could keep roasting her Paimon and Rex arrived .

Paimon: We're back, and with some bad and very bad news .

Rex: Y/n is right zhongli is the geo archon and he gave his gnosis to that ice bitch , childe decided to stay in the city because he thinks he's way too hot to travel with the ice milf.

Paimon: That's right zhongli is a bitch !

Y/n: Shit .

Lumine: How did you found out Zhongli is the geo archon ?

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it . Let's just go to the rite of parting i want to see what the qixing are going to say about us , also I helped that bitch prepare everything for this stupid event , I can't just miss it can I ?

Rex: Y/n do you think I can still eat zhongli.

Y/n: Just don't ... please let's try to enjoy some peace now.

Timeskip

The gangs arrived in the rite of parting jus tin time before ningguang started her big ass speech

Ningguang: ....As said previously, Rex Lapis' soul returning to the heavens is the end of the contract, and it is also the end of an era.

Shitou: 3,700 years of contracts, burnt and reduced to ash...

Just like signora

Ningguang: We, the people of Liyue were indeed prosperous. But blinded by our prosperity, we forgot that time can be pitiless.

Ying'er: The long, unending dream of our archon walking among us...

Madame Ping: Mm... sus...

Ningguang: Now that we have awoken from our dream, we must learn to say farewell. Will you stand with us as we reestablish our contracts - as we build a new age of prosperity?

Ganyu: So concludes the words of her Eminence, the Tianquan. Does Her Eminence the Yuheng have anything to add?

Paimon: Eh? Is she looking this way?

Purple girl started walking towards the gang menacingly .

Keqing: Traveler , Lumine .

Paimon: Yikes! She really is looking our way!

Random person in the crowd 1: Those 2 defeated the ancient god?

Random person in the crowd 2: So young...

Keqing: The Liyue Qixing always repay their debts. And as you have heard, our eyes see far and our reach is long. Name your price. You deserve that much.