Chapter 4 : Adventures in dragonspine

After almost getting killed by lisa Y/n and Paimon go back to mondstadt to keep looking for aether and lumine .

When they scared timmie birds again and entered the city , Y/n tried to get a new sword, but the blacksmith and Y/n didn't had a nice conversation .

Y/n : He got what he deserved i don't regret nothing.

Paimon : Y/n if you weren't such an idiot you could have gotten a way better weapon for yourself !

Y/n : It was a small price to pay for that stupid blacksmith reaction when i threw that spider on his face, he screamed just like a litle girl, and he woukd have turned into spiderman if let the spide bite him . For me it was worth it . Also he called me a stupid kid .

Paimon : Y/n, did the medic punched you when you were born or you lack of brain?

Y/n : Yes .

Paimon : Makes sense .

After walking around the city Y/n and Paimon decided to join the adventurers , to get some mora so they don't end up like zhongli and they didn't had nothing to do .

Katheryne: Welcome to the adventurers' guild. Actually , i have had my eye on your for a long time .

Paimon : You've had your eye on Y/n ,eh ? Has he been causing some mischief ?

Y/n : I didn't did anything ! Not yet .

Katheryne : Oh , that is not what i meant at all being on the lookout for great adventurers is part of my job. When i look at you , i see one with potential to rival the great adventurers of legends.

Paimon : Paimon sees it too . Paimon always feels safe adventuring with Y/n .

Y/n : Well she shouldn't feel safe with me since one time or another i will cook her, but that's still something good to hear.

Y/n let out a smile after hearing his emergency food talk about him .

Katheryne : Nevertheless , to the adventurer, experience is far more precious than potential .

Y/n : Shit .

Katheryne : You must acumulate adventuer experience to increase your adventure rank. Time is of the essence. Allow me to brief you on-

Paimon: Wait are you saying we're like , official adventurers now?

Y/n : I still didn't gave my consent.

Katheryne : Do not worry, the adventurer's guild does not charge a membership fee or impose any kind of duties on its members. In short , there are lots of benefits but no drawbacks to hecoming a member.

Y/n : And the benefits are ?

Katheryne : Basically, the adventurer's guild rewards you every time your adventure rank increases .

Y/n : Now we're talking.

Katheryne : Here is a new members gift for your .

She pulls out a bag full of mora and gives it to Y/n .

Y/n : Noice .

Katheryne : Wihout futher ado , please allow me to officially welcome you , our new avid adventurer, into the guild!

Bla bla bla , let's just skip this boring part .

ZA WARUDO

2 days have passed since Y/n has joined the guild and he managed to acumulate a lot of adventure experience ( just by beating up hilichulrs ) , and now he was stuck at rank 20 and to get out of that rank he had to do a mission in dragonspine .