Chapter 24: Back away i will deal with this fatui scum myself

Childe: Wow . I think that spear is far too big for someone of your size , comrade .

Y/n: The only thing bigger than this spear is my d-

Before he could finish his sentence childe shot an arrow at Y/n that was going to hit him in the middle of his eyes , but he reacted in time and grabbed the arrow with his teeth.

Childe: Wuat ?

Y/n: Nice try , but these arrows ain't gonna do any shit to me . Unless you manage to damage my brain but since your aim is as bad as mine , I doubt you would be able to do that.

Childe: We'll see about that .

Childe started shooting more and more arrows at Y/n but he didn't seemed to care at all, he didn't bothere dodging the arrows he was completely focused on attacking Childe, his body was covered with blood and arrows a few secondary after the start of the fight but childe was the one getting tired , he was sweating a lot he thought he was in sumeru desert for a second.

Childe: Where the hell is all this heat coming from !? The temperature was normal when I got in here ! Could it be him , is he using his pyro powers to increase the temperature of the room just like signora ?

While distracted in his thoughts, Y/n took the opportunity to land a deep cut on Childe's shoulder burning his flesh , not even his hydro vision could stop the pain.

Y/n: It stings doesn't it ?

Childe: Tsk , this heat , it's all you isn't it ?

Y/n: What ? If you can't stand the heat then just stay out of the heat , it's simple go grab your minions and get the get the fuck outta so I can ... y'know have some peace and shit like that .

Childe: No I don't think I will , my fun is just getting started , also how can you still be up with that many arrows in your body ?

Y/n: As I said some sticks won't be able to hurt me you idiot specially after the PP training I did after arriving in liyue.

Childe swapped for his water blades and looked Y/n with small grin on his face .

Childe: If the arrows won't hurt you then let's try something more ... effective.

He dashed towards Y/n just to get hit by his spear on his ribs, a small piece of his bone and the flesh was ripped off from the rest of his body it wasn't something lethal but the pain was bigger than his will to fight .

Y/n: Wow . That what I like ! How are you feeling Childe ? I'M HAVING FUN , ARE YOU !? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING AT MY STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE !

Childe: Holy fucking shit he's really mad because of that milkshake . Shit here he comes again !

Y/n started thrusting his spear towards Childe head multiple times , but Childe miraculously was pairing and dodging most of his attacks . He knew he need some time to breathe air ,because of all the heat inside the room , so he threw whole fuckign whale at Y/n .

Y/n: Wow , look Paimon it's your mom ... Paimon ? Oh yeah ...

Childe managed to get his shit together and immediately dashed at Y/n again, but after all the water from the whale evaporated due to the heat , he was met with a spear in the middle of his eyes , and dodged in the last second leaving a small cut on his forehead, but he didn't dodged by jumping left or right , instead he kneeled and pushed the spear with his water blades .

When he tried to get up he felt a gigantic pressure over his head . He looked up and saw Y/n pressing the spear above his blades, and he couldn't get out.