Chapter 8: Getting Ara ara.

We start the chapter with a depressed Y/n drinking at the cat tail tavern.

DIOna " you were expecting a 5 star but it was me KONO DIOna"

DIOna: That's enough! You have drank too much mister , it's time for you to get out.

Y/n : nO! I'm pErFectY, fine , anD , I waNt anOther cup *hic* .

Paimon : Y/n , i think that's enough alcohol for you, you're not even old enough to drink.

Y/n : *hic* shut up *hic* you don't even know my age *hic*.

Diona summons her bow and aim at Y/n head .

Diona: This is your last warning.

Y/n : Whatchu u gonna do with that toy ? Thorw ice at me.

Diona : Yeah .

Timeskip

Y/n: I used to be a adventurer like you until I got shot with a arrow in the eye. Ouch! By a stupid alcohol hater loli.

Paimon: Does it still hurt?

Y/n : Yes.

Paimon: Are you still drunk?

Y/n: Yes. *hic* That stupid catloli who makes delicious drinks will pay for what she did ... in the future because now... *hic* I'm very drunk and depressed to deal with that *hic* litle shit .*sigh* I shouldn't had drank too much , it lowers testosterone and makes my body 0,0010% slower . Lumine would have killed me if she was here.

Y/n and Paimon started walking around the forest , waiting for Y/n to get sober again .

But since Y/n can't have a single minute of peace in his life, he and his talking food got surrounded by treasure hoarders.

Treasure hoarder1#: Well well , look what we have here , the mondstadt hero itself.

Y/n: Damn, I'm not feeling very good .

Treasure hoarder 2#: I saw him drinking in the cat tail tavern today , he seems to have a lot of mora with him to buy so many drinks.

Paimon: Aaaa... Y/n , we have a problem right here.

Y/n: My body is feeling really heavy is it the alcohol ?

Treasure hoarder 3#: Since he's drunk , he doesn't stand a chance against all 3 of us , let's go get him boys !