Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"

The chapter begins with Y/n falling in the abyss butt ass naked screaming at the top of his lungs.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Later

And he finally reached the ground .

Y/n: I have been falling for 30 MINUTES ! *sigh* where in the living hell am I ?

He looked around saw a bunch of hilichurls dancing with abyss mages , a bunch of skeletons , some broken houses and castles .

Y/n : Oh yeah the abyss . What are the chances of finding aether in here ?

And he started to wander around the abyss seeing some weird monsters more hilichurls more abyss mages ,some weird knights .

He avoided unnecessary conflict started searching for the high ground so he could get a view of what in the living hell he ended getting himself into . After climbing the ruins of what it seems to be a castle and getting a good view of the area .

Y/n: Damn , this place is horrible , how do these hilichurls live in here ? Anyway is Aether is actually here there's only one way of making him come to me .

And he filled his lungs with oxygen and screamed with everything he could.

Y/n: AETHER I FOUNDED YOUR SISTER ALREADY IF YOU'RE HERE COME WITH ME OTHERWISE I'M GONNA F2CK HER AGAIN !

...

Suddenly an portal was opened behind him.

Y/n: What the fuck ?

And an tall son of a bitch with more hp than all the bosses in the game walked out of it.

"Haha shield"

Y/n: Oh this is just what I needed right now .

The abyss herald stepped out of the portal doing that goofy ahh pose the heralds are always doing and just ... stood there menacingly.

While they were both staring at each other Y/n tried to make him talk .

Y/n: Excuse me sir , hmmm I'm here to pick up an order , two large pepperoni and a calzone, name is ... "fuck you" .

Abyss herald: ...

Y/n: ... ok maybe this is not a good moment to be sarcastic, it's not everyday I get to see a tall with blue and black armor exuding masculinity anger and racism walk out of a portal after I told my friend I want to f2ck his sister... what should I do ?

They kept staring at each other for while , and Y/n was getting nervous so he punched the herald creating a hole in his chest turning him into a donut . The herald was about to stab him with a hydro sword but Y/n ripped off his head .