Chapter 23: If you want it.

Y/n: I'M GAY ! I'M GAY ! I FEEL VERY FUCKING GAY ! I'M GAY , I'M GAY !

After dying Y/n soul ended up face to face with a person he definitely didn't wanted to see, griefer jesus .

Jesus: SHUT UP !

Y/n: I'M GA-

SMACK

Jesus bitchslapped Y/n with so much strength , that his brain stopped working for a few seconds .

Jesus: Finally some silence .

Y/n: My head ...

Jesus: Get up brat you ain't gonna die again because of a simple slap .

Y/n: Not gonna die my ass , *fixes jaw* that bitchslap nearly killed me .

He got up and looked at Jesus still confused about what happened in the last chapter.

Jesus: Why were you screaming so much ?

Y/n: Because dying is gay and FUCKING DIED 2 TIMES ALREADY ! 2 TIMES , WHY THE HELL AM HERE TALKING WITH YOU !? I SHOULD BE RESTING IN PEACE !

Jesus: I still need your help to fix all the shit happening in this world , that's why you're here .

Y/n:I don't give a fuck about this world anymore ! I'm tired ... depressed, shit like that ... I... I wanna do this

Iesus: Are you sure about that ?

Jesus grabbed his rocked launcher and aimed at Y/n .

Y/n: Oh , wait wait wait wait WAIT !

Jesus: I asked you a question, ANSWER IT !

Y/n: Hey take it easy man ! I just-

Jesus slowly approached Y/n leaving the missile inches away from Y/n's face .

Jesus: Just what !?

Y/n: Just , just ... just fucking shoot me please !

Jesus: What ?

Y/n: You heard me , just ... end my suffering, I don't have the mental strength to keep doing this anymore . Ever since I arrived at this world , only bullshit has been happening to me . I'm tired ok ... I just want to touch some b- ... BEDS , I WANT TO TOUCH BEDS ! I WANT TO SLEEP ! A-and die, I'm edgy now .

Y/n finally managed to say what he wanted to say which made jesus get confused as fuck , but he still needed Y/he's help to fix teyvat .

Jesus: *sigh* ok , let's make a better deal , I will but you back in your body before you talked with the geo archon , so you can save your friend and save liyue from the fatui , that's all I ask , then you can go do whatever you want .

Y/n: This ? Didn't you wanted me to save inazuma from tha shogun and bullshit like that ?

Jesus: Your friend will do it . That blonded girl, she was teleported to inazuma she got rescued by some pirates and they brought her to liyue she basically became part of their crew and their captain works for the qixing .

Y/n: So I just need to save liyue and leave the rest with her ?

Jesus: Exactly, she'll need to save all the other countries while looking for her brother , even if she end up finding her brother before visiting all the nations I still think they will want to travel through them . Now , are you going to d what I told you to or your just want to keep things the way they are .

Y/n:...

Jesus: Your friends might end uo being killed by the fatui if you don't help.

Y/n: Ok ok ... I just need to save one city now , the last one ... I'll do it .