Chapter 22: Spy on the fatui you said, It'll be fine you said... FINE YOU SAID!

Y/n: Oh my God...

All the 3 member of the gang where on top of the mountain behind liyue harbor looking at the jade chamber.

Y/n: What a piece of junk .

Rex: Piece of junk ? That shit is a whole palace ! Why don't we steal it for ourselves?

Y/n: Yeah ... communism intensifies.

Paimon: Wait , who are we supposed to get up there .

...

Y/n: Ah man , that fucking goat didn't told us how to get up there .

Rex: She forgor. Damn ... anyways why don't we just go find the exuvia.

Y/n: I would like to do that but they might activate some random bullshit to call all the adepti to come and kill us , also I think that women might know something about my friends .

Paimon: So what we are going to do now ? Paimon and Rex can just fly to that place , but what about you .

Y/n: I'll jump .

And he jumped with all his strength but he wasn't close to the jade chamber. Then he remembered gravity existed and he started falling .

Y/n: NEWTON YOU BITCH YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS .

Luckily he fell on the sea . And Paimon teleported herself near him .

Paimon: Are you OK ?

Y/n: ... I have plan , this is a good one .

Timeskip

Rex: So you gonna yeet yourself towards the jade chamber rising the guizhong ballista .

Y/n: Yeah well is the only way of getting in the jade chamber . But don't worry I'll be f-

Random Millelith: Halt! Who trespasses on these hallowed grounds?

When they were about ot use get ballista they got interrupted by a bunch of millelith.

Paimon: Oh God these guys again.

Y/n: HA ! I knew it was a trap since the beginning. Rex let's beat the shit out of these guys and go see the exuvia .

Random millelith: What?

And another confront with the millelith ended up happening but before Y/n was able to defeat all of them someone arrived at the scene .

???: Stop! What's all this about?

Random millelith: Lady Keqing, these two strange people suddenly appeared. They seem to have designs on the Guizhong Ballista.

 They seem to have designs on the Guizhong Ballista

"Razor is a better electro dps btw"

Y/n: I CAME HERE FOR ! *amnesia comes back* ... well i don't know what I came here for , BUT I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THESE YELLOW SHITHEADS RIGHT NOW !