Chapter 17 : liyue harbor bullshit

After beating up some slimes , some hilichurls some ruin guards basically every single mob in the game and gaining the power of throwing rocks at people the gang finally arrived at the city of contracts .

Y/n : So this is the city of contracts and shit ?

Rex: Yes ... looks like china , maybe we'll see someone singing super idol in the middle of the streets .

Paimon : let's ask the people in that city if they saw one of the twins , we might end up finding both of them here wihout having to ask their God for help .

Y/n: Nah the journey would be way too short if we find both of them in the same place , I bet one of them is the next city we will visit and the other one might in the last city we will visit .

Paimon : Why your expectations are so low ? You should be happy now that you can throw rocks at people .

Y/n: No ... now I'm depressed... I want to find that crazy oversized bitch you told me about she looks pretty strong to me and if I fight her I can get my sight back. Now IT'S TIME FOR AN INVESTIGATION! LET'S ASK EVERY SINGLE PERSON INSIDE THAT CITY ABOUT THE THOSE BLOND RETARDS AND SOME SUS ACTIVITY BEING DONE BY THE FATUI .

Timeskip

They spended the entire day asking for half of the entire city about Aether and Lumine and investigating some of the fatui , but the only thing the people in the city could think is about how much they wanted to give their own God a blowjob and shit like that , the millelith were even more useless than the knights and the adventurers guild ... they didn't had people like Bennett and Fischl and because of that Y/n decided to just ignore the rest of the adventurers.

After coming to the conclusion they wouldn't find any information about the twins wihout talking to the lord of Geo himself the gang decided to explore all the domains around the country to make some extra mora because Y/n lost all the mora he had after he got killed by Dvalin. Now the only Domain left was the one on wuwang hill the same domain that makes the people who don't have a cyro/hydro dps cry while trying to farm artifacts for their pyro dps, but they ended getting lost while trying to get back to the city

Paimon: Wh-Why did we come here? Paimon's got a bad feeling about this...

Y/n: This is definitely not my fault.

Rex: Well she was the one giving the directions.

Paimon: Hey stop trying to make everything look like it's Paimon's fault ! H-how about you try to get us out of this place before something bad happens. This forest is just like those you see in a scary story - you're in an empty place in the middle of nowhere, there's barely any light, and then just when you least expect it, a stranger comes out of-

And before the marshmallow could finish talking, a man wearing a black coat came out of a bush right in front of them scaring the shit out of Paimon .

Meng: -Ah?

Paimon: Waaaaaah! Quick Y/n, Rex, do something!!!

Y/n: Yeah I would like to know what the fuck is going on .

Rex: It's just a normal guy , nothing to worry about.

Paimon: Paimon's intuition says that anyone we run into here is going to be far from normal! If he gets us, he's gonna eat Paimon for sure!

Meng: Wh-Who are you?

Y/n: I'm a traveler.

Meng: T-Traveler? Are you from one of the other nations? No, I've never seen your kind of attire before...

Y/n: Yeah , I have drip unlike half of the people in this world, man I look so hot in this outfit...

Meng: Could it be that you t-traveled from... the other side!?