Chapter 35: The archon of Thighs

God I want to have smex with the hydro archon

Kaeya told Y/n to go see Jean because she needed to put his ass to do some work since he was still the honorary knight after all . He was reluctant at first thinking Lumine might be in there but he decided to go anyway , because he didn't anything else to do.

Y/n: Wait Lawrence clan ? Who the fuck are these guys ?

Jean: There was a dark period in Mondstadt's history when the aristocracy ruled over the city. The hard-won freedom that followed with the fall of Decarabian was lost once again, as slavery spread throughout the land.

After jean explained mondstadt lore , the knights of favonious lore and the Lawrence clan lore to Y/n .

Y/n: Can someone just fucking kill me please !

Jean: The aristocrats, that had oppressed the people of Mondstadt, were none other than the Lawrence Clan.

Y/n: And now the lawrence clan wants to get the selves involved in more problems ?

Jean: ...We suspect as much, though we have yet to obtain any solid evidence. The reason I summoned you here today is to ask you to help us further investigate this matter.

Y/n: But why me ? Kaeya would be a better option.

Jean: *sigh* Unfortunately, the Knights of Favonius and the aristocracy have been at odds with one another for as long as I can remember. We have already considered every possible way of resolving our differences, but it seems the descendants of the aristocracy remain antagonistic towards the Knights...No matter what stance we take when dealing with them, the outcome is always the same... Our efforts only result in adding more fuel to the flames. We could come knocking on their door on the grounds of a search warrant, but if the investigation were to come up empty, I'm afraid tensions and distrust would only increase. All of our past efforts would have been wasted...

Y/n: But as the Honorary Knight, I technically also belong to the Knights...

Jean: You are in fact the best candidate to represent the Knights of Favonius. But you need not emphasize your role as the Honorary Knight. You are a traveler from a distant land, and you can approach the aristocrats in this way. Once you come to friendly terms with the Lawrence Clan, you should be in a good position to learn more of their possible connections with the Fatui.

Y/n: Of course it's the Fatui it's always the fatui

Jean:The name of the Lawrence Clan member in question is Schubert. Lately, he can often be found strolling in the northern city walls.

Y/n: Oh I have a plan for this . Just tell Klee to go blow up the walls . If we are lucky she might kill him by accident.

Jean: ...

Y/n: ...

A few minutes later

According to Jean , the asshole who has business with the fatui strolling around the city walls . Y/n jumped from the church and while gliding he saw an person that could be his target and landed right behind him .

Y/n: Hello there.

???: General kenobi.

Nope wrong dialogue .