Chapter 21: Standing here

Y/n and Paimon menacingly approached an old lady looking at glaze lillies near the place where lex rapis fucking died , all by themselves because he told Rex to go spy on childe to make sure he isn't going to do anything stupid.

And the old lady was the one and only .

The strongest living being in tevyat

While approaching the entity, Y/n felt a strange feeling growing inside him , he could feel the menacing aura coming out of the old lady.

Y/n: Th-this power , the last time I felt something like was when I fought that goddess from minecraft that trapped me here .

This is what we call fear.

Madame Ping: All things must change...

Y/n: I fucking knew it she wants to destroy the world ! I don't think I can fight someone like her . I need to find aether and lumine and then get the fuck outta here!

But luckily Paimon couldn't feel the power of madame ping and she managed to talk to her wihout having problems.

Paimon: Are you alright?

Madame Ping: It's nothing, it's nothing. I just thought it a great shame that so many of these Glaze Lilies have wilted.

Paimon: What happened to them?

Madame Ping: Back in my day, people said that Glaze Lilies can read human hearts. If they heard beautiful sounds like laughter and singing, they would also bloom joyfully. But if they heard too much wild gossip or slander, they would quickly wither away.

Paimon: ...So that means these flowers feel what's happening in Liyue.

Madame Ping: Yes, the rumors of lex rapis' death are no small matter. They are everywhere. Some say it was a fatui plot. Others say that the qixing made it all up, and still others think that That Which Lies in the Deep is breaking free. Madame Ping: This harbor is like a mountain of dry tinder. One spark and the fire will consume us all. ...Well, I shall say no more. This old woman's grown too old and naggy... Did you have something to say, youngster?

Y/n: W-w-we ... we'd like to borrow the cleasing bell.

Madame Ping: Ah, that old trinket... I remember it being here with me, but I've grown old. I can't quite recall where it is exactly. An old friend of mine used to wear it on his person, back when I was young...

Y/n: Old friend ? Is she talking about zhongli?

Madame ping : he saw me gazing at it often and gave it to me. But he told me then that if someone should come to borrow that bell, I should not be loath to part with it. It has been many years, and who knows how many times someone has come to borrow this bell. Still, though I can't recall when it started, it's been a long time since anyone has come to borrow it. Ah, these old bones are so slow to look for things. I doubt you can wait that long...