Chapter 5 : Adventures in dragonspine (part 2)

Still in the flashback where Y/n father is about to tell him how he can become OP.

----------------

F/n : Ok Y/n , the only 2 things you need to do in order to become a gigachad is ...

Y/n : What is it ?

F/n : You need to master our family secret technique and do A LOT of PP ( private part) training.

Y/n : PP training ?

F/n : YES ! All the men in our family have a lot of wives because they need to do PP training to get stronger . The more wives you have = more PP training you can do , and more PP training = you get much more stronger. You need to do PP training every single Day , morning , noon and night , do it ! Do it till your body aches , do it till you can't stand up straight! do it till you're sick of it then do it some more !

Y/n : But dad what is PP training?

F/n : SEX you dumbass child !

Y/n : And how do i do it?

F/n : Oh ...

A very strange and uncomfortable silence took over the room

F/n : I will tell you when you're older.

FlAsHbAcK eNd

Paimon : But what is PP training?

Bennett: And why do you need wives to do it ?

Y/n : This part i can't tell . Also I don't have much experience with PP training i only did 2 times in my whole life , actually 3 times but the first one well...

AnOtHeR fLaShBaCk

When Y/n was 17 years old his family reputation was ruined because a guy who was really pissed off at Y/n father made tweet calling Y/n father homophobic on Twitter. After that he killed Y/n grandfather and learned the secrets about PP training

After doing a lot of PP training he got so strong that he managed to defeat both Y/n and his father together , and before killing Y/n he decided to tell him why the first time he tried to do PP training was a complete disaster.

??? : Before i kill you Y/n There's something you need to know .

Y/n: *cough* Fuck you.

??? : *chuckles * Y/n do you remember when you were making out with your first girlfriend and you came right as she touched your leg.

Y/n eyes were wide open when he heard those words come out of ??? mouth.

???: It was me Y/n , i jerked you off at super speed so it seemed like you came at just a woman's touch !

Y/n :No , NO, NOOOOOOOOO!

Flashback end

Y/n : Was a really traumatizing experience.

Bennett: Oh , i understand how you feel.

Kingu crimson

After some walking the trio arrives at the place where the stranger ice started , bennett couldn't melt the ice with his vision so him Y/n decided to sit on 2 rocks and started thinking .

Y/n/Bennett/Paimon : HmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmm...

After a very long time thinking a oversized cyro mitachurl appeared and tried to attack bennet but Y/n was faster and pushed him out of the attack area.

Y/n : Hey Paimon can you see who it is ?

Paimon : Huh?

Y/n : IT'S YOUR MOM!