Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum

We start the chapter with Kaeya on the ground unconscious after Y/n beated the living shit out of him with 3 shoes.

Y/n: Look at you ugly ass motherfucker, I would be crying if I looked like you .

More knights appeared and tried to help their captain but since they're useless , Y/n defeated them using only 1 shoe .

Y/n: *Sigh* great , now I need to find my emergency food ,and that ... wai what the fu-

He dodged a arrow that was going to hit him in head , he turned around and using his elemental sight he saw a person with a pyro vision on the top of a building preparing to shoot another arrow at him ( he's still blind but he can see elemental particles with his elemental sight) .

Y/n: That's Amber . Wtf is she doing here , she was supposed to be doing some outrider bullshit outside the city .

she shot another arrow at him but he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Amber: What ? Where did he-

Y/n: Did you get him ?

Amber: Ah ! When did you-

He just used one of his minecraft cheats to teleported behind her .

Y/n: That doesn't matter , what the hell are YOU doing here I thought we were friends ?

Amber: You ... you did bad things and you need to be-

Y/n: I'll borrow your bow for a moment .

He grabbed her bow , she didn't let him just take it away from her but his strength didn't allow her to take the bow back .

Amber: Hey ! Give it back it's not yours-

He snatched the bow off her hands with so much strength that she was sent flying away .

Y/n: Hmph stupid bunny. Now let's see what these elemental arrows can do ...

More knights were sent after him and while they were searching for him he was shooting anemo arrows at them , he was missing most of the shots because he's still blind .

Y/n: Man this is so fun, wait what the fuck is this B-