Chapter 26: Put these horny ambitions to rest

When Y/n already accepted his fate and was about to lose his consciousness he saw something in the water . He started to panik thinking it was a shark that would try to eat him but then he forced his eyes and realised it was Rex in the form of a monke swimming towards him .

Rex:

This made Y/n panik even more because he didn't wanted to be saved

This made Y/n panik even more because he didn't wanted to be saved .

Y/n: NONONONO ! Stay there , leave me here ! I don't want to be saved ! I would rather be eaten by shark instead of surviving this .

Unfortunately for him , Rex grabbed his hand and dragged to the surface so he could breathe OXYGEN !

Y/n : NO ! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS !?

Rex: What ? I saved you .

Y/n: you weren't supposed tô do that ! Let me go !

...

Rex: ...Good soldiers follow orders ... Ok .

Rex did what Y/n told him to which made Y/n smile for a moment but he stopped smiling after Rex realised the shit he did and dragged him back to the surface again .

Y/n : Fuck you Rex , stop trolling me !

Rex: What the hell happened to you !? You've acting way too edgy depressed and SUS ever since we talked to ningguang at the jade chamber . What happened to you man ?

Y/n: Just ... Just ... Just fucking drop me please !

When Y/n said that he sounded like someone who was about to cry , and for some fucking reason the millelith soldier started falling in the water .

And Rex realized some really bad shit just happened to Y/n so tried to ... interrogate him.

Rex: Man , are you ok ?

Y/n : Nah man ... It's just my schizophrenia...

Rex: Schizophrenia never made you want to something like this . Tell me what happened.

Y/n .... Well . You died , then I died , and then I saw jesus again , he almost killed me but instead he activated bite za dusto and I was sent back in time .

Rex: ... That's rough buddy .

Then silence came ... Both of them decided to shut up for a few seconds until more millelith started falling in the water .

Y/n: What the hell is happening up there it's literally raining millelith .

Rex: Well ... Osial threw more water at them and the platform created by the geo sugar mommy was destroyed alongside the ballista and now all the millelith are dying because the useless adepti were only able to save people who are important to the story .

Y/n : Ok . This means that madam ping don't want to unleash all he power the only weapon we had was destroyed I can't move , you are the only who is able to fight but you are here holding me and that thing still has 3 heads to throw water at us !? Is this battle winnable !?