Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.

Back with our boys we see Y/n and Rex walking towards the ruins of the city of decarabian menacingly

Y/n: Brother ... I think I should use this ...

He showed Rex the syringe with the deadly drug his father gave it to him when he was younger that was supposed to force his body into its full potential.

Rex: WHAT !? HAVE YOUR LOST YOUR MIND !? THIS THING CAN KILL YOU IF YoU TAKE IT WIHOUT DOING YOUR PP TRAINING !

Y/n: Well , there's a small chance I will survive.

Rex: And the chances that you will die is bigger , remember what your father told you , " use this after doing PP training 10 times otherwise you die " .

Y/n: But.. But what about all those muscles I would get for taking this , I want to be a gigachad and I also wanted to be taller . And with the full potential of my body I'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine and that dragon won't stand a chance against me.

Rex: You know that the form will be only temporary and your body will go back to normal after you get tired , and you will need to rest to get at it again .

Y/n: But I just wanted a taste .

Rex: Don't even think about, you might be blind now ,but I know you can beat the dragon wihout this drug .

...

Y/n: *sigh* Ok

And he put the syringe back in his inventory

Y/n: let's get our asses ready to do this shit.

Timeskip

Y/n: Its all nothing let's go. HEY DVALIN , I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW , THAT YOU ARE BITCH !

And a wild pissed off Dvalin appeared.

He landed on the ground searching Y/n.

Dvalin: Who dares to mock-

Y/n: Hey , you whore I'm right here.

Dvalin: YOU !? AGAIN !?

Y/n: Wassup babe, did u missed me ?

Dvalin didn't even answered the question and immediately started attacking Y/n , trying to cut him with his claws .

Y/n: Woah , so attack first , ask later okay I can work with this .

He pulled a bunch of swords he got from random chests around the world and fused them into that was big as Dvalin neck .

Y/n: *smirks* I'm gonna show your head to that stupid femboy , can't wait to see his reaction .

And he got into his batle stance .

Y/n: Now ... let's dance !

Davlin: Die !

He tried to attack Y/n again but he dodged and slashed Dvalin eye leaving a very big burned scar on his face , making him scream in pain accidentally releasing anemo energy .