Chapter 25: How are you water

After the completely unnecessary fight between Y/n and Childe and the big ass explosion inside the golden house , the millelith and the liyue qixing and the adepti were heading towards the place , luckily for Y/n Childe used real sigils of permission to release some random God Morax fought in the archon war .

While both men were struggling to get back up Rex arrived before everyone else to check if Y/n was okay .

Rex: Y/n what the fuck just happened , you didn't told it would have 2 explosions , and what in the living hell is that thing in the sea .

Y/n: That doesn't matter... do you think you can eat him ?

Rex: ... That thing is just water ...

Y/n: You ate a hydro slime ...

Rex: Slimes are different ...

Y/n: Anyways... it's all Childe's fault ... and probably Kaeya's fault aswell .

Most of Childe's clothes were burned because the explosion and he was way more fucked up Than Y/n , surprisingly he didn't wanted to fight anymore, meanwhile Y/n reached for his infinite inventory and grabbed an object Childe wouldn't want to see someone like him holding it .

Childe: Y/n , wait ! I ... I dont want you doing nothing funny with that nightstick !

Y/n: I'm gonna make you swallow this shit .

Y/n started walking towards Childe menacingly increasing his speed for each step he took , the harbinger knew would kill him by making him choke on the nightstick so he grabbed his bow and desperately shot all the arrows he had at him . None of them affected Y/n but the last one he ended taking it on the knee .

Y/n: Shit not my fucking knee !

Rex: Oh my God , Y/n ... he ... he just turned you into one of those skyrim guards !

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

5 seconds later

Y/n: I used to be an adventurer like you . Then I took an arrow in the knee.

Rex: ... You son of a bitch , look what you done!

Rex turned into a tiger and ran towards Childe but he already had enough elemental energy to teleport out of the place .

Rex: Fucking gingers .

Y/n: Sheathe those claws, Khajiit .

Rex: Y/n !? Dude you need to snap out of this , you're not a skyrim guard , we need to save the city !

Y/n: Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll .

Rex: What in the living hell you're talking about , there's a mothefucking water hydra in the sea !

Y/n: Fear not. Come dragon or giant, we'll be ready.

Rex: *sigh* this isn't going to work ... Y/n tell me if I take off that arrow from your knee , are you going to attack me or go back to normal ?

Y/n: Disrespect the law, and you disrespect me.

Rex: Here goes nothing.

A few minutes later