Chapter 6 :The Gliding license

Since Y/n didn't had too much interaction with aether and lumine in the first chapter, this chapter will starts with flashback

Flashback with aether

Y/n and aether were walking on a forest at night only with a flashlight and the battery could die at any moment. Because aether was looking for the bigfoot , and since he shit in his pants when he saw him he decided to search for him again this time with Y/n.

Y/n : Aether ... my friendo you must be seeing things , all you have been talking is bullshit

Aether : No Y/n i'm fucking serious about this shit!

Y/n : Really?

Aether : Yes , that's why I called you here.

Y/n : ... You're must be trolling me , i bet all of this is because I threw you and lumine in that river full of dancing alligators?

Aether : ...Well yes but actually no.

Y/n : That doesn't answer my question, know what I'm outta here, this bigfoot shit is just myth

Aether:

Y/n: ...

Aether: ...

Y/n : What the fuck!?

Aether : Yeah I also thought it was just a fantasy but

Y/n : Nah you bitch I'm out of here next time you bring some gay shit towards me again I'm gonna fuck your sister .

Aether : You son of a bitch get back here!

Flashback end

I decided the leave the flashback with lumine for the next chapter. I bet her simps will like it (if she has simps)

A few days after Y/n and Bennett almost got killed by Paimon's mom in the last chapter , Y/n decided to test the efficiency of the knights of favonius by yeeting hilichurls in the middle of the city. But Y/n can't control his strength most of the times , the hilichurls always ended up falling on the lake or they die when fall into the city.

Y/n : Don't worry Paimon , I know exactly what I'm doing , if my calculations are correct this mitachurl will fall on the center of that fucking city.

Paimon : Y/n don't you think this is very dangerous and that people can get hurt.

Y/n : If the knights actually know how to their job , no one will be hurt. And if things go out of control I will kill this mitachurl myself .

Paimon : *Sigh* I hope you miss again. Just like all the other times.

Y/n : I won't miss ! Now it's time to wake up the big boah right here.