Chapter 7 : 1 fake treasure and 1 son of a bitch

Now we start the chapter with Y/n griding chests again , because he needs to find a lot of swords to his colection, and he also needs a lot of mora to feed Paimon .

And to find all that mora and swords Y/n was fighting with some hilichurls and a cyro abyss mage.

C.A.M: What the hell are you doing !? I told you guys to kill him not dance with him!

Y/n and the hilichurls:

After more minutes of dancing Paimon arrived at the scene with a pyro flower in her hands

After more minutes of dancing Paimon arrived at the scene with a pyro flower in her hands .

Paimon : Y/N I GOT THE FLOWER YOU ASKED FOR, NOW PLEASE TAKE THIS OUT OF MY HANDS IT'S BURNING ME!

Y/n : Finally!

Y/n picks the pyro flower Paimon was holding and uses it to break the C.A.M shield .

Y/n : And now you guys get the fuck outta my way .

Y/n uses his anemo to create a tornado and send the hilichurls and the abyss mage flying very far away . And the chets finally opens .

After searching in the chest and finding no sword Y/n get really pissed off because that's the only thing he can about it.

Y/n : SON OF A BITCH THIS CHEST HAD NO SWORDS ! Atleast dancing with the hilichurls was funny .

Paimon: Why do you need so many swords ? You got 9 already !

Y/n : I need them to fight against enemies you idiot!

Paimon : And you really are going to use 10 or more swords to fight only 1 or 2 hilichurls?

Y/n : YES ! That's because I need these swords to keep training. My family has a secret technique that has passed through all the generations ! My father was able to fight with more than 20 swords and I can only use 10.

Paimon : Can't you do that the 9 swords you have already ?

Y/n : NO! Actually I could but do it with only 3 but ... I WANT TO USE 10 ! I already mastered the 9 sword style and if I use more swords my connection with my ancestors will get stronger . And since I can't do PP training that's what I need to do to get stronger. After all I'm not a hentai protagonist or some shit like that.

Paimon : But all these swords are only 2 or 1 star swords you're going to break all of them when you fight against a strong creature.

Y/n :Shut up , none of them are going to break. Now let's meet with that one eyed son of a bitch in the useless knights courtyard , he said he needed our help. And we can kill some of timmie pigeons in the way.