Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone

Y/n : I have a dream!

Paimon: What kind of dream?

Y/n: To have a dream!

Paimon: Y/n you're getting out of control , first you just wanted to find your lost friends , then you wanted to fuck all the girls in tevyat , now you want to implant communism in the world.

Y/n: Lost friends , wtf is she talking about ? Doesn't matter I can't let someone so dumb like my emergency food think that capitalism is a good thing. COMMUNISM IS GOING TO CHANGE THIS WORLD!

Paimon: I don't know what this is , but since it's coming from you , I don't think it's going to be good for this world.

Y/n: Oh shut up you only hate me because I'm dumb like a rock.

Paimon: Paimon doesn't hate you , we're friends aren't we ?

Y/n: You only criticize me and never supports me , what kind of friend are you ? If our relationship keeps going like this we gonna end up in a situation just like this .

Y/n: I know that you're gonna be the final boss of the game Paimon ! And if I don't do PP training before fighting you I'm gonna die , and when I reach heaven i'm ask my dad if he the heaven actually has milk , he told me he was going to buy milk ...

Y/n: I know that you're gonna be the final boss of the game Paimon ! And if I don't do PP training before fighting you I'm gonna die , and when I reach heaven i'm ask my dad if he the heaven actually has milk , he told me he was going to buy milk in heaven last time we met.

Paimon: What are you talking about !?

Y/n: I don't know but I , hmmm ... i watched all those stupid youtube theories about you being the goddess who stole my powers .

Paimon: *sigh* you just keep getting dumber and dumber . Why don't you got study a litle in the library about the history of tevyat sounds fun to me.

Y/n: No fucking way I don't have enough balls to go back to that place after what happened yesterday . And even if I study I'll just forget everything in the next day and get more dumber .

Paimon: Then don't forget it , it's not that hard. You always remember about those emergency food jokes

Y/n: Because the jokes actually are important.

Paimon: What about your friends they are the reason why we are travelling.

Y/n: What ... yeah I don't remeber why we are travelling.

Paimon: How could you ... *sigh* , can't you make an effort to remember something actually important ?

Y/n: I can try , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *meditation*

Flashback

Y/n punched aether on the face sending him flying away making him crash on a random tree he was almost unconscious due to all the strength Y/n used, lumine got in front of Y/n to prevent him from attacking her brother .