Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM YOU STUPID TONE DEAF BARD"

...

"NO Y/N YOU CAN'T DIE NOW DON'T LEAVE US HERE , WHO'S GOING TO COOK FOR ME IF YOU DIE "

...

"Okay Y/n , your days of beating up our skirmishers for their chests are over , give me the gnosis"

"If you want it ... then you have to take it , but you already knew that , didn ya ? Lumine ..."

...

"With powers of greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER ! And I'm going to use them to destroy this stupid electro midget with this yee yee ass haircut !

" who are you calling a electro midget with a yee yee ass haircut !?"

.

Y/n: I LIKE 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS !

Y/n screamed as loud as he could after waking up from his nightmare where he became a villain that stole the archons gnosis before the fatui and was about to fight lumine who ended up becoming a fatui harbinger.

Y/n: Oh it's you .

Rex: Who else would be , you know I'm the only one here able to wake you up after you get yo ass beaten up like that .

Y/n: He caught me off guard ok , now how much time have I been asleep.

Rex: Hmmmm , day ... and a few hours ... maybe.

Y/n: A day . *gets up and starts stretching* , no wonder I'm so stiff .

And for some reason Rex decided to be annoying so he turned into a birb and started flying around Y/n .

Rex: Rise sunshyne , now put a fire under it , we gotta get up that big ass tower over there and beat up stormterror , before he destroys that stupid city and end up killing some innocent people otherwise your father will get really pissed off at you and he'll make his way out of hell just to - garg , w-wait

Y/n choked Rex and threw him away.

Rex: BEAT THE SHITT OUT OF YOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooouuuuuuu.........

Y/n: *sigh* can't a guy take a break , I just woke up from a long ass nap ...

Y/n was thinking he was safe but , after regaining most of his senses , he felt the presence, of his emergency food , the girl who shot him in the balls , a dandelion thighs owner, a femboy , a fatherless wine hater and a fake pirate.

He didn't said anything he just glared at them , and if looks could kill oh boy ...