Chapter 34 : I have no enemies

Y/n finally was all alone with his mortal enemy, Timmie and his pigeons . He knew he could die if he made one simple mistake . They were both intensely staring at each other . Y/n slowly pulled a bottle of milk out of his inventory .

Y/n: This is the milk your father is looking for .

He ran towards the bridge , threw the milk at Timmies face , killed all the pigeons with his sword, dodged Timmie stand attack , and ran inside the city . He climbed the walls and saw Lumine and Paimon heading towards the big ass tree with an statue of the seven , so he knew he could relax since they weren't going to be in mondstadt anytime soon .

Y/n: Now what do I can do to spend time in this place ... maybe go to the library see Lis- ... read books a good book can change a man that's what I need , I don't have time to be horny today . I gotta go clean my head before talking to thicc lady .

A few minutes later

Y/n : I can't concentrate ... the librarian is way too hot .

As soon as he got inside the library his eyes locked in Lisa's boobs when she went talk to him .

Lisa : Cutie , you finally came back , what took you so long ? You have any idea how disappointed I was when Paimon told me you might not even come back here ?

Y/n: Sorry , a lot of shit happened to me in liyue and im depressed now ...

Lisa : Oh ... That's... So unfortunate , but you did founded your friend in liyue didn't you atleast she's safe .

An awkward 3 seconds silence filled the room and Y/n started talking to her all the shit that he had to experience in liyue.

Y/n: *sigh* Lisa , you have no idea who much bullshit happened to me in the last month it was horrible , I got shot in the knee by an fatui harbinger, and I still couldn't prevent him from getting what he was trying to get , everyone there treated me like shit except a cute girl who sucked my dick after I helped her with something but I never saw her after that . And my best friend died then he fused himself with me and used my body to rape slimes so Lumine had to beat me up to save me ...

Lisa patiently listened to him taking off all the shit he had go through in Liyue to find lumine , she started carresing his cheek gently while he ... Appreciating her beauty.

Lisa : You had to go through so much cutie , come here .

Y/n: Oh ... OH wait !

She pulled him for a hug ,a very long hug .

Y/n: Once again , I'm in heaven once again it's been more than 30 chapters since I've felt something like this ... don't cry Y/n don't cry .

Lisa : Don't worry about it now , you'll be okay here in Mondstadt .

Y/n: Thank you Lisa I really needed this ... Also is there any books that teach how to cook meth in these shelves , apart from seeing you this is the other reason why I came here .

He didn't founded the book about how to cook meth so he just left the library after ... swapping spit with Lisa for a few minutes .

And after he got out of the library with his face red as a tomato, The daughter of Teyvat's biggest terrorists bumped into him dropping a bunch of her bombs on the floor .