Chapter 60 Storms And Pirates

Story Start: Wandering Seal Cargo Ship, Out At Sea

There was a party going on aboard the cargo ship, some of the Circus' female members teaching Prince Michiru how to dance, the royal currently red in the face.

Naruto though wasn't interested in the party.

Instead, he was approaching Sarutobi with grim news.

"Sir, Adel Plains reports a storm three miles off their bow. Escort 1 released another clone to do an overhead pass and while it's no hurricane, it's still a rather big one, we won't be able to go around it unless we want to add several dozen miles to our trip." Naruto stated.

Hiruzen nodded at that before he asked "Does Captain LeMay believe they can make it through the storm?"

Naruto's eyes unfocused slightly as he spoke with Escort 1 for a few moments. When they refocused, he said "Adel Plains can handle it, though it won't be a pleasant time."

Sarutobi hummed before he stood up and he and his subordinate made their way over to the dancing prince.

The man honestly looked like he could use the chance to sit down as Sarutobi said "Your Highness, our escort reports a bad storm ahead of them that is rather large.

If we were to try to go around it would add at least another day or two to our journey but if we continue through it'll be quite rough. Your orders?"

Michiru pondered for a moment before he frowned and asked "Is it possible to secure the circus animals in those scrolls like you did everything else?"

Hiruzen nodded and said "It's possible Your Highness, though they'll likely be a bit grouchy when they come out."

Michiru nodded and said "Then do so. I'd rather not be out at sea any longer than we have to."

Sarutobi nodded and looked towards Naruto as he said "You heard the Prince Jounnin Uzumaki, make it so."

Naruto nodded and as he spoke with Escort 1 several more shadow clones appeared around him, one of them hopping up onto the table and giving a sharp whistle.

Immediately the music stopped and the clone called out "Now hear this! Adel Plains is reporting a massive storm eight miles ahead of our position! All of the animals are to be placed in stasis seals and their cages put in storage seals, while that's happening we need to prepare the ship for the storm. Let's get to it people!"

As everyone began moving in a frenzy, Hiruzen told Michiru "Your Highness, I recommend you and your son head inside."

"Yes, I do believe we should." The prince said before calling for Hikaru.

It didn't take long after everything was stowed for the waters to turn rough. Thankfully for the Adel Plains and the Wandering Seal, they had access to Wind Jutsu using shinobi who knew the Wind Dome jutsu which on top of keeping the harsh winds from blowing over the deck, it also kept the rain and high waves from turning the decks slick. Unfortunately that didn't do anything about the waves themselves but both ships plowed on through the stormy waves with grim determination.

Heza glanced away from where she was watching Naruto and Sarutobi sitting cross legged from each other on the deck using chakra to stay in place with their hands held in the bird symbol when she heard the nearby hatch swinging open.