Chapter 32 Homecoming

Field Outside Of Tanzaku Town

Orochimaru and Jiraiya were currently fighting with Orochimaru throwing taunts out and Jiraiya simply doing his best to make do with the poison that was still lingering in his system. A short distance away, Naruto was protecting Tsunade with Shizune hanging back.

All of a sudden, they both saw out of the corners of their eyes Naruto thrust his hand into Kabuto's chest with a complete sphere of blue chakra in it. Orochimaru's eyes widened as he saw Kabuto get launched into a boulder twenty feet away.

'That's' "That boy is no good." 'I cannot allow him to fall into Akatsuki's hands.'

Jiraiya chuckled and said "You don't have the luxury to be looking away."

Orochimaru got a sick smile before kicking Jiraiya out of the way and launched himself at Naruto. Jiraiya cursed to himself before launching himself at his old teammate.

Naruto caught movement out of the corner of his eye and saw Orochimaru coming right at him with his sword Kusanagi in his mouth.

'Oh, that's not good.' He thought to himself mentally preparing himself for a fight he knew he couldn't win without his father's help before he saw Jiraiya form a lasso from chakra strings and reeled the snake back towards him.

Naruto gave a quick sigh of relief before turning back to Kabuto who, to Naruto, Shizune, and Tsunade's shock, was shakily getting back to his feet with the burns on his chest slowly healing.

Seeing their shocked looks, Kabuto chuckled and said "Surprised? Don't be. There is a reason that I'm Lord Orochimaru's right hand, and it's not because of my fighting abilities or instincts. It's because of my abilities to heal. After all, Lord Orochimaru goes through a lot of experiments and needs someone who can make it possible to reuse patients."

Tsunade and Shizune looked disgusted at what Kabuto was implying while Naruto simply cocked an eyebrow before he suddenly grinned. Before Kabuto could ask what was so funny, Naruto formed another rasengan, this time in his left hand, and this one at half size. But he didn't stop there as he attached a one foot long chakra thread to it and then formed another rasengan attached to the other end. Picking up the two rasengan at the middle of the thread in his right hand, Naruto's grin got bigger as he began swinging his wrist causing the two rasengans to begin spinning around his hand.

Raising his hand over his head, Naruto kept spinning the two spheres around as they became nothing but a blue blur looking like a circle around his wrist as he said "Lets see how you handle this one four eyes. Rasenboa!"

Right after he said this, he launched the spinning boa right at Kabuto whose eyes widened before he just barely managed to launch himself to the side while the attack sliced through the boulder at his back like a hot knife through butter before the two rasengans lost stability and exploded ten feet behind it.

Back with the other two Sannin, both had seen the new attack and Jiraiya's jaw dropped as he thought 'How the hell did I not think of that?' He quickly had to shake himself though as Orochimaru launched a kick at him and the two went back at it.

Meanwhile, Kabuto's face paled as he looked at the damage while Shizune and Tsunade's jaws dropped.

Naruto had a proud grin on his face at what he just accomplished before another regular sized sphere appeared in his right hand.