chapter 4 Leaving The Academy

Hokage's Office

For a moment, the office remained completely silent until at once all four occupants snapped their eyes open and took a big breath almost exactly together. The hokage, just like with their meeting a few moments ago was the first to speak.

"Well Naruto, looks like you're going to have your hands full for the next few years."

"Yeah." Naruto was still was thinking about what had happened inside the one area that most people do not want people at, their minds.

Mizuki, guessing at what the young blond was thinking about decided to get the kid's mind back to the outside world.

"Come on Naruto, Let's get something to eat at Ichiraku's." ' If that don't get him, nothing will.'

"OK"

'Well, it's better than nothing.' Mizuki thought. "Hey Iruka, I still want to see how many clones Naruto can make. Considering that he is probably going to be learning a lot from now on, it would be a good idea to see how many he's capable of. He can have a shadow clone in class so that way he doesn't miss anything."

"Sounds good to me. Just try not to overdo it with him." Iruka said, thinking that if he knew anything about Naruto, then Mizuki would be in for a quite a day tomorrow.

"Don't worry, I won't."

With that, the meeting was pretty much over, and Naruto, Mizuki, and Iruka left.

The Next Day Forest of Death

Mizuki had gone to Naruto's apartment early the next morning in order to make sure he remembered about the test of how many clones he could make. Naruto was at first a little groggy but soon woke up, and upon leaving, sent a shadow clone to the academy to make sure he didn't miss anything from Iruka's class. Afterwards, the student and teacher pair went to the one place that Mizuki knew they would not be interrupted. The Forest of Death.

"All right Naruto, lets see how many we can get. I know you can get at least 200 so lets start there and then start adding to the number."

Naruto nodded, and put his hand into the proper hand sign and said "Shadow Clone Justu!" The pair were instantly surrounded by two hundred clones.

Mizuki nodded and then continued. "All right Naruto, lets get started. Here's what I want you to do, you're going to be doing a sort of breathing exercise. I want you to breathe out as much as you can, then inhale as much as you can. Each time you do a cycle of this, I want you to create fifty clones until you feel like you can't keep making them. Think you can do that?"

Naruto nodded and started doing the exercise and creating clones in between each breath. It wasn't long until the two hundred clones quickly turned into two thousand. Mizuki put a stop to it when it quickly became apparent that Naruto would have no trouble if he got in a fight due to the fact that he obviously could call on a virtual army whenever he need to. Mizuki then had Naruto start dispelling the clones in groups of increasing number to get him used to the effects. When the first batch of clones dispersed, one particular clone a few miles a way had one thing to say.

Academy: Iruka's Classroom

"Holy Shit."

"Naruto! I do not see how us learning about the history of this village requires that language! Would you mind telling us what does?" Mizuki asked with a vein throbbing on his forehead.