chapter 15 Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wave: Tazuna's House

It didn't take long for the group to reach Tazuna's house. When they got there, they were introduced to Tsunami, his 28 year old daughter. She quickly ushered them all in and they sat around the living room.

As soon as they were settled, Sasuke turned to Naruto and asked "Naruto, how did you do that move with the lightning bands? I didn't see you create any hand signs for a justu?"

Naruto chuckled and said "You wouldn't. That Sasuke, was the wonderful art of elemental manipulation. Sure, you can perform a justu related to your element, but if you make it truly yours by learning to manipulate it properly, you can do things that you never imagined. For instance," At this Naruto held up his right arm a little in a fist with his wrist bent. Snapping his fist open so his fingers were spread out and flicking his wrist back at the same time, his entire hand became coated in fire.

Naruto enjoyed the looks on the two rooks faces for a moment before he extinguished the flames and continued. "Elemental manipulation is one of the hardest things for a shinobi to complete depending on what their nature is. While I have obtained mastery over all five elements, it is only because I have had an army of clones to work on it almost non-stop for a year and a half straight. (He started the same year he learned shadow clones and finished just before graduating.) And believe me, it was hard. Part of the problem was that wind, which is my natural element by the way, is the hardest to learn. Fire came a lot easier due to the fact that wind powers fire, but the rest were also extremely hard to do. While you two most likely won't be able to master any elements besides you natural ones, once you do master, your elemental justus well be even more powerful."

Sasuke got a gleam in his eye and asked "When do we start?"

Naruto and Kakashi both chuckled at this before Kakashi said "Not for a while I'm afraid. The soonest would be after we return to the village. While it is true we could start now, it would take too long to finish and we need to get you and Sakura in better shape for when Zabuza and that fake hunter nin show up. Naruto, do you think you could make them an advanced set of chakra weights?" (Advanced simply means that instead of a set of weights, one for each limb and chest, that there is only one seal for the entire body.)

Naruto nodded and said "Yeah, I can have them made tonight."

Kakashi nodded while Tazuna and his daughter just looked confused. Sakura and Sasuke were wondering what their sensei had planned but didn't say anything. Afterwards, the team went and put their equipment in a spare room and the team just relaxed until dinner time where they met Inari, Tazuna's grandson. Things didn't start off very smoothly with him and Naruto to say the least.

Kakashi and Naruto were discussing different ways of getting their two charges up to spec as much as they could in the week long grace period they had while said rooks were eating dinner and listening. Inari had been hiding behind the door to the kitchen listening when he heard enough and showed himself to the group.

"Why do you even bother? You're just going to die anyway." Inari said while looking at them.

"Inari!" Tsunami said before Tazuna calmed her down.

Naruto took one look at the kid's eyes and thought. 'He has the same eyes I used to. I wonder'

Naruto got up from where he was sitting next to Kakashi and walked over to the kid and kneeled down to be eye level with him. After looking into his eyes for a few seconds he asked. "Who did you lose?"