Chapter 43 Call of Duty Operation Stingray Part 3

Four blurs made their way across the water that separated Mother Island and Demon Island kicking up wake trails behind them. Making landfall on Demon Island, the blurs ran up the beach into a canyon. Stopping about two thirds up, the blurs turned into Team Maelstrom with Isaribi on Naruto's back.

Anko pulled out a map that Isaribi had drawn up for them as Naruto let Isaribi down and said "All right guys, lets go over the plan one more time. We're going in hard and fast on this one. No more sneaking around like last time. Naruto well create four man clone squads and give them summoned support. These squads well hit the barracks, storage areas, and minor labs while we head to the main one. Their job is to take out anyone they come across and keep moving sowing as much mayhem as possible. A couple of squads well be left at the main entrance and any others they find. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be heading to the main lab. We grab whatever data hasn't already been destroyed and then start tearing the place apart with our jutsu on the way out. (Naruto got a scary smile when that was said but everyone ignored it. Just some easier than others.) Once the base is destroyed, we'll use the fox tracking squads to get as many stragglers as we can. Isaribi, remember to stay close to me or one of the runts at all times all right?"

Isaribi nodded and Naruto bit both his thumbs and slammed his palms on the ground. As the smoke from the summoning cleared revealing the toads and foxes, Naruto crossed his hands and created the needed amount of shadow clones.

Turning to the summons who had watched him create the clones he said "Listen up! This is a search and destroy mission. You guys well be support for four man squads which are going to be taking out any sound ninja you come across. Once my own team has what we came for and gives the signal, you guys are to return back to your realms so the clones can safely overload themselves and bring the bases down. Gamaso, I want you with me, you're going to be helping the clones bring down the house once we're finished in the base."

The summons nodded while the singled out toad gave an evil grin that made a few of the other toads shudder.

After everyone was grouped up, Team Maelstrom led the way up the canyon to a thick set of steel doors. As the squads stacked up on the doors, Naruto and Heza stepped up to the doors and nodded to each other before blowing them down with Rasengans before going back to the sides.

Alarms began blaring as the squads rushed in and began heading down different hallways cutting through anyone they came across in a mixture of shuriken, kunai, jutsu, and swordsmanship. Team Maelstrom was one of the last groups in leaving behind two squads to guard the entrance. Anko took point with Naruto and Gamaso on either side of her both with their swords out as she led the way at a run.

Just as they were about halfway down the first hallway, a squad of sound nin rounded the far corner and began throwing shuriken and kunai at the group. Naruto and Gamaso jumped past Anko and began deflecting the weapons with their blades never slowing down from their pace and causing the sound nin to begin retreating before arrows, both regular and lightning, shot past the two swordsmen and killed the majority of them. Gamaso and Naruto reached the last couple of sound nin and quickly killed them before Naruto made a quick hand sign and sent the clone squads that he had made down the hallway the sound nin had come from as well as down the opposite hallway while the original and his team kept going straight.

Anko took the lead again leading them deeper into the base. They ran into another squad of sound nin in the next corridor but Anko took them out with a quick Striking Shadow Snake Jutsu and the team ran past the dead nin without breaking stride. As the team continued, they met a few more squads and took care of them as quickly as they did the rest. All through out that time, Isaribi was looking both terrified and sick of the ongoing fights but did her best to keep up with the shinobi and summon who were doing their best to make sure the girl was well protected.