chapter 10 Bell Test: Take Two: Part Two: Breaking In The New Gu

Hidden Leaf Village: Naruto's Apartment

Naruto was currently asleep in his bed. Or at least that is what anyone who was watching him would see. But in truth, he was having a talk with his father while the two were training together.

Naruto's Mind Scape

Naruto and the kyubi were having a mainly Ninjustu sparing match much like the one Naruto and Kakashi had that day. The two were mainly using fire and wind style justus while also using a couple of Taijustu moves if the two ever got close enough a couple of times.

The main difference was where as with Naruto and Kakashi their hands were a blur, the two fighting now were moving their hands so fast that even the longest chains of sequences only took a second or two. All the while the two were talking about the test that Kakashi was obligated to give and all the problems involved with it.

"You know, that council really pisses me off. I just know that they are putting that stuck up prick on our team just to spite me. And they expect me to work well with the brat and help him pass as well? That's like asking me to jump straight to the moon." Naruto said while launching a large fireball at his adopted father who expertly jumped over it and sent a wind blast at his son while making sure none of it touched the fireball passing under him. When the wind got close enough, Naruto manipulated it into a tornado and sent it right back at the big guy.

"I know how you feel son, but we are just going to have to find a way to get him and that pathetic excuse for a kunoichi to pass. The good news is that at least that girl 'might' have a chance at being reached and brought to a more suitable level. Though I stress might." As he was saying this, the tornado came right at him and he started a spin. When he came out of it, he had spin-kicked the tornado sending it off to the side where it started to fluctuate before completely bursting sending wind everywhere.

Naruto shook his head when he saw that and said "I can't wait for you to show me how you do that father."

Said fox just grinned and said "In time my son." before launching a fire ball himself at the blond who to his small amount of surprise saw his son create another tornado around him that turned into a fiery vortex when the fireball hit it. The fox got a proud grin as he watched his son maintain the funnel without it touching him and he started building its power up. Then with a motion of his arm, the blond gestured to the fox and the funnel bent and rushed the fox turned human. The fox just stood there and then absorbed the fire into his body.

"Hey, no fair!" Naruto said playfully.

His father just laughed and said "Your just jealous."

"You got that right." Naruto said with a grin, before they decided to call it quits for the night.

Naruto sighed "We still have no idea what to do about the test tomorrow. I mean Kakashi told us it would be the same test as before, but how the hell am I going to get the Uchiha to listen to me. I can't even do the same thing I did last time since I'm sure Kakashi won't have that book with him, so I can't blackmail the guy to make it easier on all four of us."

The kyubi nodded before saying "maybe you should knock the kid out and fight with a shadow clone transformed to look like him."

Naruto considered in for a moment before sighing and shaking his head. "No good, that would just make it even harder to work with the guy when we do pass. And I doubt his fan girl would appreciate it either."