Chapter 33 Secrets Revealed

Naruto and Tsunade walked into a hospital room where a patient with silver hair was in bed with two brown haired visitors sitting in chairs in the room.

Hearing the door open, Matto said "About time you got here. We left you guys at the tower almost two hours ago. What took you so long? Ow!"

Matto rubbed the back of his head while Heza lowered her hand and said "They obviously had to talk about things Matto. Besides, it's not like Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke were in absolute dire need of treatment right away."

Naruto frowned at the dismissal of his teacher and teammate's comas but shook it away since Heza did have a point.

Tsunade simply rose an eyebrow as she went over to Kakashi's side and ran a quick diagnostic scan on the cyclops. Immediately after, she started concentrating on a medical justu while she worked to repair the damage done by the Tsukuyomi.

A couple of minutes later, Kakashi groaned before opening his visible eye and sat up looking around.

Tsunade shook head and said "Ch, getting beat by a couple of thugs. I thought you were a natural Kakashi. Guess you are human after all. Well anyway, you'll be here for a few more days, but you should be out soon enough."

Kakashi didn't answer until Naruto spoke up drawing everyone's attention.

"Matto, Heza, I'm probably going to need you guys to come with me when we heal Sasuke to run damage control."

Both brunettes looked up and Matto narrowed his eyes at the tone Naruto just used before saying "Why?"

Naruto sighed before saying "Before Sasuke got hit with the Tsukuyomi I had to tell him about Kyubi. He hasn't had a chance to actually process what that means yet. Also, I'm sure he will tell Sakura about him as well. I'd rather be the one to do so and since you guys know about it as well you could probably help keep the two of them from freaking out about this."

Matto and Heza nodded and the group started leaving to head to Sasuke's room. Naruto was the last one out and turned to look at his sensei before leaving.

"Get well soon Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi simply nodded and Naruto turned around before joining back up with the group.

As Naruto caught up to them, Matto glanced over at him before looking forward again while saying "This is going to be interesting. Why did you have to tell the kid anyways Naruto?"

Naruto sighed before saying "Truth be told, I was trying to delay a fight I really did not want to get into. Also, I felt that as my teammate he had a right to know why his brother was after me."

Matto and Heza frowned but before they could say anything, Naruto continued "Don't worry, I'll tell you guys later, but now is neither the time nor place to talk about such things."

The two nodded before they entered the room Sasuke was in where Sakura was sitting in a chair looking at him in worry.

Sakura looked up hearing the door open and was surprised to see the former Team 7 and a woman she did not know step in.