• 60 •

[ Suwon Public Hospital | 9AM ]

Jiwoo eyes fluttered open and see Jake standing, staring outside the window. He yet to realize the girl consciousness.

"Jaeyun.."

her voice come out weak but successfully reach the guy making him turn to her quickly and widen his eyes before he rush towards her with a wide smile.

"hey princess"

he greet her as he caress her hair with a soft smile making her to form a smile too. but it doesn't last long as Sunghoon cross her mind, the last memories of him in her mind is him laying unconscious on Jake's back.

"how's Sunghoon?"

she questioned curiously making Jake smile.

"he's okay, just a few deep cuts"

"and the doctor said he has been drugged"

"but it's bearable so he's okay"

"he's in the next room, Heeseung is there"

Jake explain slowly making the girl sigh in relief and nod. Jake smile fondly to the girl before planting a kiss on her forehead making Jiwoo let out a low giggle.

The door then slide open reveal the doctor in charge, she smile as she see the girl being awake.

"it's good to see that you're awake"

she utter making Jiwoo smile as she give her a small nod while Jake kept his gaze on his girlfriend, smiling.

"now, I have a few questions to ask you"

"can we do that? or do you need more rest?"

she ask and Jiwoo turn to Jake making him raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"can you buy a light breakfast?like a kimbab maybe?"

Jiwoo requested making Jake smile drop.

"are you kicking me out?"

Jake question making Jiwoo giggle as she nod to the guy question. Jake frown to the girl behaving and look up to the doctor.

"is it a bad thing?"

"pretty sure it's nothing bad at all"

Jake asked and she answered while smiling, assuring the guy that Jiwoo is in a good condition. Jake look at Jiwoo who is also smiling making him roll his eyes before standing up.

"finee, I'll be back in fifteen"

He finally agree making Jiwoo smile widely as she give her a signal to go quick which make him scoff before reaching for his phone and wallet, pecking the girl cheek before exiting the room.

"So what I've been wanting to ask is.."

"are you.."

"sexually active recently?"