• 50 •

[ Plaque Event Hall | 10PM ]

"Is Han Seungmin bothering you?"

Jiwoo ask as she sit beside Lee Jarin on one of the couch. Jarin turn to her in surprise but Jiwoo expression remain unfaze.

She just realize how Jarin and Seungmin keep their distance or Seungmin keep their distance small. But He is now hanging with his other colleagues so Jarin finally alone.

"He is huh"

Jiwoo smirk before turn her body to the girl.

"did he threatened you?"

She questioned, a clear hesitation flash on Jarin's eyes before she slightly nod to answer Jiwoo questions. Jiwoo let out a sigh and curse under her breath before reaching for the girl hand and hold it.

"don't worry, we'll find a way"

"he ask me to meet him today"

"to be safe, stay with Hee—no Jay"

"he's the safest option"

Jiwoo assure the girl, she gulp before nodding making Jiwoo smile and turn to her front. Continue to observe other people talking and drinking, it reminds her of being Lee Yubin.

As her eyes continue to travel around the room, she meet eye with Jake who immediately give her a small smile making her mirror the action before Jake went back to talk with Heeseung.

"Are you dating Jake?"

she heard Jarin ask which make her immediately turn her head to her with a wide eyes. She isn't sure if she can answer the question, she's talking to his first love that he dated for almost 6 years.

Jarin look down and giggle as she see Jiwoo reaction, but a glimpse of sadness can be heard in it. Jarin hold Jiwoo's hand again before smiling.

"Don't worry about me.."

"i've decided to stop chasing him last week"

"because.."

"he look like he is so in love"

"with you"

she explain as she look up to the girl face as she smile.

"every time I saw you guys"

"walking around the hospital"

"he looks different"

"and I never see him like that when he is with me"

"It made me mad"

"but.."

"i realize he is happier with you"

"and I want that to last"

she continue which make Jiwoo smile too. She felt a rush of relief runs in her body. Jiwoo feel like someone is walking towards them, she look to their right and see Jake walking to them.