• 43 •

[ 10:07PM | Hanil Hospital ]

Hanbin about to get off his seat on his seat just then, his other phone on the desk buzz as a notification pop up, resulting a smirk plastered on his face.

'He's mine, don't ruin it.'  -  Yubin

"as I expect, you can't run from me"

"you always find your way back to me..."

he utter as he open the message and reply it.

"235616"

He mumble as he smirk, staring at the text he received from the girl. He waits for another text from the girl but his office door opens which divert his attention from his phone.

"eo—I thought you have to left by 10?"

Lee Jarin. Hanbin smile and shake my head.

"It've been settled it"

he continue making the girl nod but the guy then tilt his head as he think about, if the girl know he'll be gone in the moment. She don't even knock on his door like how she always did,

"why are you here, Lee Jarin?"

the guy ask as he smirk and walk upon the girl and notice a slight of nervousness in her eyes. He scoff as he pull the girl in softly before close his office door and turn around to face the surprise girl.

"just checking up if you've left"

Jarin answer making the guy smirk widen as he step closer to the girl making the girl walk backwards until her back meet with his desk. Just then a notification pop up which make both of them turn to the phone direction.

"034916" - Yubin

"i'm not with you so I can do what I want Lee Hanbin" - Yubin

Jarin immediately turn her gaze to the guy in front of her in shock just to see the guy smirk and scoff before release a sigh as he stare into the girl surprised face.

"you—"

"yes it's me"

he cut the girl sentence making her more shock.She stare at the guy in a complete disbelief. She let out a scoff as she divert her gaze to other places, avoiding eye contact with the taller.

"surprising,huh"

he utter as he get even closer with the girl making her flinch.

"to think that you're the one who hurt Sunghoon, yeah"

Jarin reply as she scoff, now looking straight into the guy eye. He is closed with the one he about to harm, how is that possible.

"Sunghoon and Jake aren't in the plan but they lured themselves in, it's on them"