• 23 •

[ Kang Jiwoo | Hanil Hospital | 10AM ]

"you okay?!"i shot as i open Sunghoon's room door making the latter surprise and choke on his saliva while laying down making me scoff.

"it's not as bad as i think it was"i mutter as i walk to his side.

"what do you mean?i was dying"he protest making me smile.

"aren't you supposed to be on leave today?how's your dad condition?"he ask as he slowly change his position into sitting with slight of my help.

"probably better than yours,he's fine.it's my aunt who decided to make it sound like a very big deal"i reply.

"do you know who done this?"i ask as i finally take a seat on the visitor chair that are available.

"he mention his name.."

"Lee Hanbin"

"but that surely his fake identity"he answer.

"Lee Hanbin?"i ask in disbelief and get a nod as an answer. "isn't that..your girlfriend..brother's name?"i ask again making him nod again.

[ Park Sunghoon ]

"i don't think they're siblings after what happened"i say making her to look at me.

"maybe they're step siblings or"

"adopted and so on"

"and it's not his real name too"

i continue and she just nod.

"what does he say to you?he must've said something" she ask. "he said he don't like sharing and.."i stop mid sentence after remembering about the burns and scoff.

"why?what is it?"she ask,you can probably tell she is concerned.

"he left burns on my back,it ends with 17"i continue while looking down on my hands.

she don't reply with anything,keeping her mouth shut and i know she got what i meant just now.

"who stayed last night?Yubin?"she suddenly ask making me turn to her and shake my head.

"i didn't tell her,she just got back to her parents"

"Jay stayed"

"Heeseung is on stand by too"i continue making the girl reply with a simple not too long hum.

i don't know why but she seem to be lost in thoughts ever since the talk about Hanbin started so I distract her with something else.

"do you still have feelings for Jake?"i ask.

"maybe—wait what?"she look at me in surprise making me grins to tease her.

"ey, i mean after working with him,the feelings must have returned at least a little"i tease.