• 29 •

[ Lee Heeseung | Hanil Hospital | 12AM ]

Sunghoon know that I knew who is the real Yubin, and he sense that something is wrong with her but why don't he bother to ask me anything?

I knew Yubin and Jiwoo is the same person.

In fact, Lee Yubin is actually her late mother name.

I may be not familiar with Kang Jiwoo but I met her as Lee Yubin a lot. They behave differently but somehow still alike.

Kang Jiwoo can't even stand the smells of liquor while Lee Yubin like the smell of clubs but still both don't drink.

when i first met Jiwoo as Yubin, the only thing that differentiate them is their face but now a lot of them are different.

Yubin is comfortable with showing her skins and the most memorable part of her is her back tattoo.

Jiwoo don't wear revealing clothes.She wear knee length skirt a few times but she definitely sensitive in showing her upper body skin even before she got the tattoo.

I knew that she definitely involve with the cases but she isn't the main killer.

It's Lee Hanbin, but no one know who he is.

not even me.

my phone rings make me look at it and see Sunghoon name on my phone screen. I reach for it before swiping my finger over the screen to answer the call.

"what's up?"i ask as i pick it up.

"do you know this whole time?"

so he found out..

"yea"i reply.

"why don't you say anything then?"

he ask calmly

"because they aren't the same person.They're differently alike"

"Yubin really like you,that's for sure"

"still.how did this start?is it sickness?"

"no. she's definitely on her right mind. she just don't want to be herself sometime, she taking a break from her reality"i explain.

"how did you find out?"i then ask.

"i saw the tattoo"

"whatever,i'll see you tomorrow since im on leave"

i reply with a hum before the guy ended the call.

"of course he need time to accept it"i mutter as i put my phone away before yawning.

"i need to sleep for few minutes"i mutter.

i'm about stand up from my seat but stop as someone open up the room door.

Yoon Dami.

"why are you here?you should be resting at home" i ask softly as she walk to me and take a seat in front of me.

"i.."she glance at me making me curious.

"you..?"i question.

"i miss you.."she mumble,loud enough for me to hear  while having her eyes on her feet making me chuckle.

"you could just call me,i can go to your house"i say making the girl purse her lips making me smile.

"you work overnight these days..we don't have time to meet up, if i hit you up just to meet up.. i think.. that's too selfish, you need rest too"she explains makes my smile spread even wider.

i get up and walk beside her.

she look up to me,still having a pout on her face making me giggle as i lean down and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"meeting you is resting too,love"i say as i caress her right cheek.

"you're my charging place"

"so hit me up whenever you need me, i'll come right away when i'm done with work"i continue and pat her head softly for a few times.

"get that?"i ask and the girl nod a few times making me smile widely before pulling her to stand up and sit on the bed.

"When will that mr prosecutor can start working? he left a lot of work behind"she say as she pull me to lay down with her.

i chuckle as she sound a little annoyed.

"in 4 days, be patient..he is victim too"i reply and turn my body to face her.

I stare at the face that i haven't see for the past few days because of work and the cases becaming much more active than it used to be.

"Lee Heeseung"

the girl call and i answer with a soft hum,still admiring her face features.

"I love you" she state,smiling making me mirror the action. "me too baby.I love you too"i reply and peck her lips before she pull me to cuddle.

"can we stay like this for some time?"she mumble with her head snuggle in my embrace. "sure, im planning to take a short nap too"i reply before pulling her even closer and kiss the crown of her head while caressing her back.

"dad called me earlier.."the girl mutter making my hand stop moving on her back.

"what did he say?"i carefully ask.

Dami isn't in a good relationship with her dad since he divorce her biological mom about 5 years ago just to marry his mistress.

"he find out i work at Hwi so he scold me..badly" she answer.

Her father own a Lawfirm too name YSI Lawfirm which is one of the biggest lawfirm company in South Korea and also the rival of Hwi Lawfirm.

"he complain about how i said i don't want to become a lawyer under his company but ended up in his rival company"she continue.

"block him.i know he is your dad..but he have been pressuring you lately, you once faint after thinking about him"i say making her look up.

"i'm not asking you to do it forever.I know deep down you still care for him as he is your dad,but if he couldn't keep you happy"

"shut him out for some time. maybe until you are ready to get your closure"i continue.

"i'm afraid he'll come for me and drag me away like he once did.."she say,laying her head on my chest.

"I'll not let him do so.And.."

"you think Sunghoon want to lose his best assistant? I don't think so."

"So don't worry"i reply as my hand move back to caress the back of her head.

"now sleep, before i'm being call to the emergency"