• 30 •

[ H1ve Apartment | 11PM ]

"it's okay,my car is safe.it's in the station, just rest there. you're acting like i'll scold you"

Jiwoo's on the phone with Jake who can't make it to Incheon on the same night as Jarin's parents invited him for a night.

Sunghoon just stood behind the kitchen counter, watching the girl while thinking about how the exact girl is his girlfriend.

"i'm fine, it's not like you left me with Jay who I barely knew about. Just fetch me up tomorrow"

Jiwoo reply before saying bye to the guy on the other side and hang up before looking at Sunghoon who is currently spacing out.

"you seem lost"

the girl words make him come back to his sense before he make his way back to her on the couch.

"nothing,just thinking about Yubin" He reply making the girl nod. "then text her or something,let her know" Jiwoo reply making him sigh.

"why should I?"

he question as he turn his gaze to the series that being play on the tv.

"what do you mean?she's your girlfriend"she reply making the guy click his tongue. "but she won't reply since she's here" Sunghoon say as he turn to the girl.

the girl face remain unfaze by the statement.

"what?she's not,what do you mean?"Jiwoo reply.

"i saw it,stop pretending..at least,in front of me" Sunghoon say while locking eye contact with Jiwoo.

"what did you saw?"the girl ask, with the same expression as before.

Sunghoon smile faintly as he acknowledged her wonderful acting. Jiwoo look slightly different with those heavy make up as Yubin, her as Jiwoo who just wears thin layer of concealer and mascara now look a little weird to him.

"the butterfly over your back,i saw it Kang Jiwoo"

he calmly answer making the girl slightly frown.

"you surely look different with those make up"

he add as he lean closer to the girl but she don't back away even an inch making Sunghoon huff.

such Lee Yubin behaviour for a Kang Jiwoo

"i'm really sorry" Jiwoo say,keeping the eye contact between them. "but as her..I'm glad to have someone like you" she continue.

"why are you doing this?what are you trying to do?" disappointment can be heard through Sunghoon voice as he can feel his eyes are starting to sting due to the tears he hold back.

the girl look down in guilt.

She didn't lie about her feelings towards him but then, the Lee Yubin is not a real character of her that she would live under forever.

"there's no use of lying now,right?"Jiwoo say as she scoff.

"i'm trying to escape the reality of life by being Yubin but then i met you again"she add as she lift her gaze back to the guy.

"i met you and fall while knowing that it won't last"

"and i try to be best while i still can before ending it"

she continue as a tear escape from her left eye.

"i'm not trying to fool you.."

"it's my fault that i decided to start these things"

her voice started to shake as more tears escape from her eyes. Sunghoon take in a deep breath before wiping off all her tears away.

"don't fall for me.."

"neither as Kang Jiwoo nor Lee Yubin"

"just don't"

"it won't change the fact that i killed people"

a tear escape Sunghoon eye before his expression change to a surprise one.

"you..what?"he question in shock

the girl nod a few times

"i'm the one who started all these cases.."she say.

"it started just to punish those jerks from clubs but Hanbin get out of control"she continue.

"he just kill anyone that touch me, and he's enjoying it"

"i only kill the guy from Vye,the night that you found me but he..he just keep getting worse"

"he's too immersed into being Lee Hanbin as no one will know who is him so I abandoned him"

she adds making him more surprise.

"you left him?"he ask making the girl nod.

"I say i'm out of this..after he hurt you, I say I'll put him in his place but I know it won't be easy" she reply.

"who is he?can't you tell me?"Sunghoon ask.

the girl shake her head before looking down.

"I can't risk anything..he could be listening now, he's more than you expect"she answer.

"then tonight.."Sunghoon say making her look up.

"can you be Yubin for the last time?"he ask

"cause i need her now more than anytime"

"can you?"

"after today..throw her away and live as Jiwoo"

"You love me as Yubin but..Jake still have Jiwoo's heart"

"So love me for the last time before returning back to Jiwoo forever"

Sunghoon continue.