• 38 •

[ MQ Apartment | 8PM ]

Jiwoo went home to pack her necessities to stay at Jake's, the guy wanted to accompany the girl but she insisted as she still feel guilty for lying to him about her house whereabouts.she want to tell him about it but she have no idea how to.

she sigh before folding the last piece of her top and put it in her medium sized carrier.She decided to take just one luggage with her as she isn't planning to stay there for a long period of time.

she closed and zip up her carrier and put it aside then walk into her bathroom to pack her toiletries. She  about to slip the packed things in the carrier pocket when she feel a hand on her shoulder making her turn around in surprise.

but she's more surprise to see who's the owner of the hand,

"Lee Hanbin"

the guy scoff as he walk closer making the girl to take steps back to keep their distance.

"you said i shouldn't take that name deeply but here you are, calling me by that instead of my real name"

he reply making the girl gulp as she can feel her thighs reach her bed corner. Jiwoo avoid looking at the guy face,keeping her gaze to her side.

"how did you get in?"

she ask, as far as she remember, she've changed her door passcode after cutting contact with him which is after Sunghoon got hurt.

"I always have my ways darling"

he answer before he push the girl that she fall, seated on the bed corner and he use his hand to force her to look at him.

"you seem busy, packing stuff to leave"

Hanbin lean forward making the girl fall on her back and surprise as the guy move his hand to her neck, tapping his fingers before slightly chocking her and hover the girl, smirking.

"H-Han—"

his grip on her neck getting tighter that she can't make any words. The guy grins, looking at how the girl is struggling to break away from him but keep failing.

Suddenly, Jiwoo phone on her nightstand buzzed continuously signing that someone is calling her. The guy glance at the phone and back to the girl before smirking.

"who could that be?"

he question in a playful way before reaching for it and his hand grip never loosen. Hanbin look at the name on the screen and smile.

"Hoon..Awh, he's looking for you"

"we have to take this don't we"

the guy smirk before answering the call.

"Jiwoo"

Sunghoon call making the girl glance at the guy on top of her and he just smirk to assure her to answer the guy on the phone. However, his grip is getting stronger every second.