• 49 •

[ OnE Condominium | 15th July ]

"this?"

"but it's black, it kills the vibe"

Jiwoo rants as she hold onto one of her dress in front of the guy. Jake is now sitting on the edge of her bed, helping her choosing her outfit for the night.

"you surely have a lot of satin silk dress"

the guy say making her nod.

"it look great on me"

Jiwoo reply as she scan her wardrobe, looking for the next dress option.

"agreed"

he exclaim before standing up and walk to the girl side. he slid his arm around her waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"you won't tell me who is Hanbin?"

he ask making the girl froze before turning her head to face the guy on her shoulder and shake her head.

"you'll know it by tonight, just wait"

"you won't believe me if I tell you"

"so it is better for you to see it on your own"

she answer making Jake sigh.

"It's not Jay...right?"

hesitation can be heard in the guy question. Jiwoo sigh and ignore his question.

"Kang Jiwoo...just tell me it ain't him.."

"then i'll be at peace.."

a slight disappointment can be heard through his voice as he ask for the girl confirmation again regarding his best friend.

"it's not him..okay?"

"don't worry"

"he will not betrayed any of you"

"you know that"

"Hanbin will reveal himself tonight"

"he'll do it on purpose"

she finally answer making him sigh in relief. There's only one person that remain in the suspect's list but he also a close friend of them.

Han Seungmin.

He acted like he is their older brother. He take care of them when they need someone to do so. He care about them as much as how their family are.

Is it really him?

or..

there's someone else that supposed to be in the list?

"wear this one"

Jake suggest as he point at a rose gold silk dress.

"not too dark or bright"

"you can wear a white blazers on top"