• 3 •

[ 2016년 ]

[ 2016 ]

"why the fuck can't i move on from him?he is probably on some study date with Jarin"Jiwoo mutter as she annoyedly making her way to the school library for study.

"i have to find way to for—"her sentence cut off as she bump into a person which also resulted her to be on the ground and groan.

the person she bump into crouch in front of her and help her gather the books and hand it to her making her look up to his face.

"here"he say making the girl slowly reach for her books in his hand.

"is he an angel?"

the girl thought as the guy visual is out of the world.

the guy then realize the girl is staring at him making him smile. "eo, aren't you Kang Jiwoo?"he ask making the girl shock.

"how..did you know my name?"the girl ask back as they both stand up from the floor.

"we have few class together,Criminology and Criminal Justice"the guy reply making the girl nod. "by the way, Im Park Sunghoon.Im from Law Enforcement. Sophomores" the guy continue.

Jiwoo smile and reply.

"Kang Jiwoo,Forensic Science.Sophomore too, i guess we're on the same age"she say making Sunghoon smile.

"see you in class i guess"he say making Jiwoo nod before they both part their ways.

The girl unconsciously smile as she remembered the earlier guy stunning face features. "how come i never notice him before.."Jiwoo mutter.

"well, this is a great start"she continue before entering the library.

As the time goes by, Jiwoo didn't think of her old crush anymore but her head getting filled by Sunghoon now.

but there's one problem, she fall deeper into Sunghoon because he have a same personality as Jaeyun. He did everything Jaeyun would do.

[ 2017 ]

"we meet again"Jiwoo look up after hearing a familiar voice and see Sunghoon in front of her making her smile.

"we study in the same campus, we'll eventually meet" the girl reply making the guy chuckle and nod.The guy gaze then lowered to her outfit where she is wearing jeans and a plain white shirt.

"it's windy,you don't bring any jacket?"Sunghoon ask making the girl shake her head. "i didn't check the weather..i didn't know it will be windy today"Jiwoo reply.

the latter then take off the jacket he is wearing and hand it to the girl. "you'll get cold—"

"this is nothing, i can gaslight myself that im at the mall"the guy cut making they both giggle afterwards and make their way into the class building.

the girl then gain the courage to ask him something.

"this could be sound so sudden but do you like someone?"Jiwoo ask,nervously.

the guy beside her look at her and smile then nod.

"she is from my department..should i show you?" he answer as he take out his phone and show her a photo from his gallery.

Jiwoo just smile as she look at the picture and galnce at the guy. "she's so pretty"she say making the guy smile wider.

"right?she's one year younger than us.we'll be graduating this year..i don't think i'll meet her after this"Sunghoon say.

"if you're meant to be with her then you'll meet her again"Jiwoo reply.

"how about you?do you have eyes on anyone?"the guy ask making the girl froze.

"a-ah..i am not interested in dating now so..yeah" Jiwoo say, wanting to slap her face after stuttering on the beginning of her sentence.

the moment feel very familiar as it have happen before in 2014 but with the Sim Jaeyun except that he didn't tell who is his crush is.

And it turns out to be her classmate out of all people.

Jiwoo feels like she should stop liking or taking interest in someone.

it always ended up hurting her anyways.