• 18 •

[ MQ Apartment | 8PM | Park Sunghoon ]

"So Heeseung is there?"

Jiwoo ask as she take a sip from her drink.

We're in Jiwoo's apartment unit.I knew about her real apartment since university.Apparently,I am the only one who knew about it.

"i think he arrived there much earlier,he stay for like 20 minutes after i arrived and then he went home" I say making Jiwoo lean back to her couch.

"so you're suspecting him?"she ask.

"a little,when the 10th case happened"

"he is off from the night duty but he is called in due to an emergency after the case occur"i explain making her sigh.

"but i don't suspect him alone" i continue making her look at me who is walking to her and take a seat beside her.

"who else?"she ask.

"the girl i talked about"i answer making her surprise

"she's always there when a case occur"i continue.

"the 10th case was done cleanly,no sign of a grown man.but i don't find any gun on her,she could be the bait"i explain further.

"so she distracts while the other kill?"she ask making me nods.

"but isn't she's your girlfriend?"she ask again making me look down.

"kind of..but isn't it weird on how she only goes around at night?i once ask her if she want to on a date on my day off"

"but she turned it down,she say she have classes to attend..she says she's doing her bachelor"i rants.

"fishy but we act like that too in the past"she reply making me sigh.

"her appearance..really look like wild kind of girl but she isn't,she don't even like the smell of alcohol but stays in the club for it environment"i rants more

"but you love to drink,your body will reek of alcohol if you drink overnight.how does she kept up with that?"she questioned.

i look at the canned beer in my hand and look back at her.

"i don't know,but her act is a mixture of you and Jarin"i repky making her confused.

"and what's that supposed to mean?"she ask

"her make up style,the way she dress..it's Jarin's. but her attitudes in term of these,drinks and so on is yours"i explain

"Ah and do you know where Heeseung live?"i ask the girl making her nod.

"this girl live there too..she said that she lived there with her brother named Lee Hanbin,and he's a doctor from Hanil"I continue making Jiwoo turn to me.

"and they claimed to go to the same high school"i add.

"Lee?Hanbin..Heeseung..what's the girl names again?"she ask

"Lee Yubin"i answer shortly.

"but i never saw a doctor with that name.."she mumble makes me nods before taking a sip from the beverage in my hand.

"exactly.."i say

"it's either she's lied about her brother name or she lied her brother occupation" i continue.

"but don't you feel weird on how Jarin is in the most of the photographs earlier?"she mention making me look at her again.

"what does Taejun have to do with Jake?"she continue.

"why Jake?"i ask her back

"can't you see?"she reply making me confused.she just roll her eyes.

"she hasn't move on from Jake,I actually think that she's trying to get him back..thus,i am now here and work with him most of the time"she continue.

"does she knew about you having crush on Jake?"i ask making the girl nod a few times before take another sip from her iced coffee.

"she knew since high school..we're in the same class, i always look for chances to talk to Jake but she's always there first.We're not on our best term too" the girl reply.

"and then she dated him first"i add making the girl nod.

"so the thing here is you're suspecting Lee Heeseung and Lee Yubin"she state making me nod.

"but Lee Jarin is suspicious too,she try to engage with the investigation even though you guys really don't need her"i say.

"it's like she trying to hide something"i continue.