Chapter 103: Don't Hit People's Faces

Although Su Guangzong clearly recognized Ning Xue's voice, he pretended not to hear and continued playing his arcade game, with only a slight trembling in his coin-inserting movements.

Observing this, Ning Xue called out again, "Guangzong!"

Now Su Guangzong couldn't pretend not to hear anymore. He slowly turned around, wearing an impatient expression. "Why did you come to Shanghai?"

Ning Xue didn't expect her own son's first words upon seeing her to be questioning why she came to Shanghai, showing no concern for how she arrived or how much effort the family put in for his sake.

Even Dawa, when she first arrived, would ask if she wanted to have a meal, drink some water, and rest.

But with Su Guangzong...

Suppressing the bitterness that surged to her tongue, Ning Xue forced a smile on her face. "Guangzong, stop playing and come back with me."

Su Guangzong ignored her as if he hadn't heard and remained seated in front of the arcade machine, completely absorbed.

Seeing him like this, Ning Xue became furious. She reached out, grabbed his arm, and roared, "Stop playing! Come back with me!"

Su Guangzong winced in pain as she pulled him, then forcefully shook her off. His eyes were filled with anger as he looked at Ning Xue, as if she were an enemy. "Why are you dragging me?"

Despite Su Guangzong's appearance, he was still an adult man, not lacking in strength. Ning Xue was easily thrown off by him, barely able to keep her balance. Fortunately, Dawa reached out to support her, or else Ning Xue would have hit her head on the arcade machine and injured herself.

Ning Xue, in a dazed state, shook off Dawa's helping hand, trembling as she pointed at the colorful screen of the arcade machine. Her voice became sharp, "It's this thing that ruined you, ruined my obedient and well-behaved son. If it weren't for it, you would still be studying at a prestigious university, a promising student with a bright future."

The implications in Ning Xue's words stunned both Dawa and Dahu. It meant that Su Guangzong had been expelled from university?

When Ning Xue spoke to both of them about the matter, she concealed this part and only mentioned Li Gou coming to collect debts. This led Dawa and Dahu to mistakenly believe that Su Guangzong had only been skipping classes, probably trying to hide the truth and take it one day at a time.

After speaking, Ning Xue looked around and picked up a sturdy wooden stool with iron corners, fiercely smashing it towards the arcade machine.

Fortunately, Dahu noticed that something was amiss with her actions and quickly stopped her.

Arcade machines aren't cheap, and if it was smashed, it would not only cost a lot of money to repair but also offend the owner.

These days, those who can operate an arcade are not necessarily good people. Even if they are good people, they have their own ways of doing things. If Ning Xue provokes them, she can't just walk away unscathed.

The owner of the arcade had been observing Ning Xue for a while. After all, she came in acting strangely, but because Dawa and Dahu were with her, the owner didn't approach her too much, but kept some attention on her.

Now, seeing Ning Xue raising the stool to smash the arcade machine, the owner couldn't sit still anymore. "Hey, Auntie, what are you doing? Can you afford to pay if you break my arcade machine?"

"What did you call me, Auntie?!" Ning Xue was almost furious, her nose nearly twisted.

The arcade owner had a big, fat head and big ears, with a large gold chain hanging around his neck. He had a loud voice and looked to be at least in his forties. He was at least the same age as Ning Xue, but he actually called her "Auntie"?