Chapter 107: Youth Singing Competition

Now they are in their fourth year and will graduate this June.

After graduation, most of them will be assigned to artistic research institutions and cultural organizations.

Wang Zhenyi plans to work at her family's company immediately after graduation, but Erniu hasn't made up her mind yet.

Zhou Yu has talked to Erniu and hopes that she will stay at the school, but Erniu is not interested in becoming a teacher at the school and has not given her answer yet.

Wang Zhenyi said, "Your major is excellent. Every year, you are the top student in our college. In your spare time, you even go to the opera house to study. With such strong abilities, only you can choose." She winked at her and continued, "I remember Director Liu from the opera house has approached you several times. Once you graduate, you must go to their opera house."

There is such a thing. As graduation approaches, every time Erniu goes to the opera house, Director Liu wants to talk to her. Erniu couldn't help but laugh and cry, "Yes, but I haven't made up my mind yet."

Wang Zhenyi said, "We still have three months until graduation. Let's talk about it later."

Erniu flipped through her lyrics and composition notebook absentmindedly and replied, "Cross the bridge when we come to it."

Wang Zhenyi turned around and saw the lyrics book in Erniu's hand. Her eyes suddenly lit up, "I suddenly remembered something that's more important than our graduation."

Erniu asked, "What is it?"

Wang Zhenyi quickly took off her Western-style puffed sleeve dress and took out a flyer from her bag, slapping it on the table, "Take a look at this."

Erniu leaned over and quickly scanned it, reading each word, "Youth Singing Competition?"

The Youth Singing Competition is actually an abbreviation for the national TV station's competition for young singers. The winners and runners-up of this program have high credibility and are almost the new backbone of the music industry.

Of course, the selection process is very strict.

The strict teacher with high cheekbones, who has been giving Erniu a hard time, also participated in the Youth Singing Competition in her spare time but was eliminated in the preliminary round.

Although her character is not great, her singing ability is undeniable. However, the participants in the Youth Singing Competition are selected from all over the country, and there are strong contestants among them. It's normal for her to encounter setbacks.

"Yes, the Youth Singing Competition!" Wang Zhenyi clasped her hands together, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Shen Ya, Erniu, Niuniu, you should participate in this competition."

Erniu laughed and asked her, "Why don't you participate?"

Wang Zhenyi pouted and gave her a sidelong glance. "You already know my singing ability. I'll probably get eliminated in the preliminary round." She stamped her foot. "Oh, just participate!"

Erniu narrowed her eyes and said, "Don't deceive me. If you participate, you'll definitely make it through the preliminary round."

Despite Wang Zhenyi not having a typical appearance, she still had professional skills, after all, she came from a specialized background.

Erniu put her arm around her shoulder and pinched her smooth face. "Tell me, what's the plan?"

Wang Zhenyi, with her face being pinched, mumbled unclearly, "I said, I said, let go of me first."