Chapter 84: Twenty Points

Shen Lie couldn't help but pour cold water on her, saying, "The college entrance examination is like crossing a single-log bridge with thousands of soldiers and horses. Don't think it's too easy. How many people are competing with you?"

His words made Erniu somewhat scared. She had been quite confident before, considering that her grades had always been good. She asked, "Then, what should I do?"

"There's nothing much to do," Ning Tang said. "As long as you set your goals and make a firm determination to work hard, that's enough. Do you know why your dad asked which university and which major you want to pursue?"

Both Dawa and Erniu shook their heads, saying they didn't know.

Shen Lie explained, "Because we don't go to battle without preparation. Once you've decided which university and which major you want, I will help you gather information. We can find out the admission score lines for those universities and majors. Although it's a bit early to inquire now, it's good to be prepared early. After all, the score differences from year to year are usually not significant."

Ning Tang added, "It's just that Dawa's situation is a bit more complicated. This kid doesn't know which university to choose."

Whether he will pass the exam or not is another matter. The first step is to set a goal.

Dawa said, "Then Mom and Dad, can you help me choose a university in Shanghai? I will aim for that one."

Since Erniu and Sanwa went to Shanghai, he wanted to follow suit.

After the discussion with Dawa and Erniu, Shen Lie began to focus on their studies, but due to his busy work, the responsibility fell on Ning Tang.

Ning Tang sighed, "You really know how to give me more work."

Shen Lie said, "If they both perform well, it will also reflect positively on you."

Ning Tang was speechless. "You're thinking too much. It's not like I'm going to college. What's the use of this positive reflection?"

Shen Lie replied, "Then tell me, will you help them with their studies or not? No, scratch that. It's not about both of them. Erniu is very self-disciplined, so you just need to focus on Dawa."

Dawa said, "You don't need to monitor my studies. I am very self-disciplined."

He definitely wanted to go to Shanghai with Erniu to find Sanwa. What if Erniu went and had fun with Sanwa in Shanghai, and he didn't catch up?

"Self-disciplined?" Shen Lie snorted. "Comrade Shen Dawa, let me ask you, how many points did you get on your last final exam for history?"

Dawa's face stiffened, and he whispered, "Twenty..."

"Twenty points? Are you even proud to say that?" Shen Lie crossed his arms and clicked his tongue. "Even a traitor can't score so low."

Dawa shouted, "Dad!"

Shen Lie was startled by his shout and nearly sat on the ground. He scratched his ear and said, "I heard you. I'm not deaf. Why are you shouting so loudly?"

Dawa still had a pouting face, looking angry.

Wasn't it just that his history score was a bit low? Shen Lie actually said he's worse than a traitor. It was so infuriating!

Ning Tang was also very worried about Dawa's history grades. During his middle school years, he did well in history, but when he entered high school and had a new teacher, his grades suddenly dropped.

Whether Dawa studied a subject or not depended on whether he liked the teacher of that subject. If he liked the teacher, he would pay attention in class, but if he didn't like the teacher, he would do his own thing during the class.