Chapter 60: Chaos Unleashed

The sudden shout startled the entire family.

Ning Tang and Shen Lie exchanged a glance, and from each other's eyes, they saw surprise and curiosity.

Who did Ning Xue provoke? This shout sounded like someone coming to pick a fight.

Ning Tang raised an eyebrow. She hadn't even gone to trouble Ning Xue yet, so how did someone do what she wanted to do?

Truly—

It made people very eager to go out and watch the excitement!

Dawa blinked. "It sounds like the voice of Ma Dongdong's mother." He had been a guest at Ma Dongdong's house before.

"Are you referring to Nurse Huang?" Shen Lie asked.

Dawa nodded.

Another voice came from outside, even louder than before. "Ning Xue, get out right now! Is this how you teach children?"

Nurse Huang had a loud voice and intentionally raised it.

This shout could be heard by half of the military housing complex, attracting the attention of half the residents.

Ning Tang suddenly became excited. "Let's go, let's go out quickly. There's some gossip to see."

Shen Lie rubbed his nose. "Isn't it not good to watch other people's commotion?"

He's set in his ways and can't change.

Ning Tang glanced at him. "So you're not curious?"

"Of course, I'm curious," Shen Lie said.

"Well, there you have it. Let me tell you, the nature of humans is to be nosy," Ning Tang said.

And it's gossip about Ning Xue, it's like instant karma!

Ning Tang urged them repeatedly, "If you're not going, then forget it. Dawa, Erniu, and Sanwa, come with me to see the commotion."

The curiosity of Dawa, Erniu, and Sanwa was no less than Ning Tang's. Their voices joined together as they stuck their heads out, almost extending their necks outside the house.

Ning Tang took the three children to the courtyard, and Shen Lie blinked and followed them outside.

The Su family.

After Su Guangzong and Su Yaozu incited Dawa, Erniu, and Sanwa, they went home to report the good news.

Ning Xue carefully asked the twins about what happened in the afternoon, and after hearing it, she smiled.

The twins' performance was exactly to her liking, especially Su Yaozu. Every word he said poked at the sore spots of the three children from the Shen family. Just wait, the three children from the Shen family will definitely cause a scene when they return home.

Thinking about this, Ning Xue's brows and eyes relaxed.

She hummed a tune while cooking. Su Junyan, who rarely came home early today, noticed her good mood and wondered, "What's going on? Why are you so happy today? Did something good happen?"

How should she respond?

Should she tell Su Junyan in detail about how she manipulated the children to act wealthy and instigated the neighbor's child?

That's definitely not a good idea. Otherwise, in Su Junyan's eyes, what kind of person would she become?

So Ning Xue just smiled and said, "Nothing, I'm just in a good mood today."

Lazy Stepmother of the 70s Islandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें