Finding my Serendipity

Start from the beginning

Unable to find the words to express her inner turmoil, Y/n silently left the garden, retreating back inside the mansion. Her mind swirled with conflicting thoughts and emotions, torn between her own desires and the expectations placed upon her.
.
.
.
.
Later, as they sat down for dinner, the atmosphere carried a subtle tension. Taehyung, determined to address the issue, broached the topic once more. He looked into Y/n's eyes, searching for a way to bridge the gap between their dreams and the constraints of their world.

"Y/n," Taehyung began, his voice laced with understanding. "I know the weight of our family's reputation and the media's scrutiny can be daunting. But your happiness should never be compromised for the sake of society's expectations. You deserve to pursue your dreams."

Y/n sighed, her eyes filled with both gratitude and concern. "Taehyung, I appreciate your support, but you know how our families and the world perceive our actions. They expect me to take over the family business, to continue the legacy. If I choose to become a doctor, they'll criticize and question our decisions."

Taehyung reached out, gently taking her hand in his. "Y/n, I understand your worries, but we can't let the fear of judgment hold us back from living our lives authentically. We have to break free from these chains and create our own path."

Y/n's voice quivered slightly as she responded, "But Taehyung, it's not just about me. It's about the legacy we carry. What will our families say? What will the world think of us?"

Taehyung's eyes gleamed with unwavering determination. "Our families may have expectations, but ultimately, it's our happiness that matters. We can't let the fear of judgment dictate our lives. Y/n, you have a passion for medicine, a calling in your heart. Don't let anyone diminish that."

Y/n gazed at Taehyung, her heart filled with admiration, and uncertainty. "Taehyung, I want to believe in your words, to pursue my dreams without reservation. But it's not an easy decision to make. The consequences could be immense."

Y/n left the dining table abruptly, her emotions swirling inside her. She retreated to her room, seeking solace and a moment of respite from the weight of their conversation. Taehyung followed, his heart heavy with concern, longing to bridge the gap between their desires.

Later in their bedroom-

As they lay on the bed, side by side, Taehyung turned towards Y/n, his eyes filled with determination. Before he could speak, she interrupted him, her voice resolute.

"Taehyung, I know what you're about to say, but please don't. I've made my decision, and it's final. I've long abandoned my dream of becoming a doctor, and I have no intention of revisiting it. I chose this life to be your wife, and I find contentment in that choice. "

Taehyung's brows furrowed with genuine concern. "Y/n, I can't ignore the fact that you're not truly fulfilled in this mansion. Seeing you lonely day after day saddens me. Please don't push me away. I just want to see you find your own path to happiness."

Y/n held his gaze, her eyes reflecting a mix of determination and vulnerability. "Taehyung, don't mistake my contentment for sadness. This is the life I have chosen, and I stand by it. Please, don't pity me. I am here because of the circumstances, and I've found ways to adapt."

Taehyung's eyes softened, his heart aching for her. "Y/n, I want more for you. I want you to have a purpose that fulfills you. It doesn't have to be as a doctor, but there must be something that ignites your passion. What about considering babysitting? You and soojin jisyoung could engage in that together, and it would bring joy to your days in this vast mansion."

Y/n's mind raced, trying to process Taehyung's suggestion. The thought of finding a new purpose, even if it wasn't her original dream, sparked a glimmer of curiosity within her. "I'll talk to Jisyoung and Soojin about this idea. We can explore it together and see if it brings us fulfillment. But let's not rush into anything. Tonight, let's rest. You must be tired. Good night, Tae."