Growing Issues

Morana's POV

Once we were all dressed we all went to find food. Tae was comfortable with a frozen pizza, and Aeron and I ate cold sandwiches. With Aeron's approval Tae went into her room with his laptop wanting to watch or play something. And with Tae gone it was getting hard to control myself around my mate. Ever since we shifted back to our skins the need for him was something I was having hard time controlling.

My foot softly tapped on the floor as his nose brushed against my neck, his hand falling on my stomach. We stood in the kitchen, my body was turned to the stove since my water was resting on the counter. We had just finished eating when Aeron started to show his affection. Grabbing the water I felt as his hand slipped lowered.

Aeron waited until I finished drinking before he let his hand slip into my shorts. I gasped as I felt his fingers reach out for me, I felt as they slid against the already wet flesh. A chuckle filled his chest as he kissed the mark he had given me, "Feels like someone is aroused." Aeron said, my cheeks burned as I turned to look at him, "Do you need some help, little mate?" He asked. Slowly he pulled his hand away from my shorts and let his wet fingers trail up my arm before he placed a finger in his mouth. I could smell myself on him then as his eyes lit up.

My lips parted as I nodded my head. "Yes." I whispered as I leaned against him, "Yes, please." I said. Aeron let out a growl as he turned me around before scoping me up in his arms. My legs rested against his hips as his lips found mine, his warm tongue brushed against my teeth as his fingers tightly gripped my thigh. He slowly walked out of the kitchen as he made his way to the stairs.

By the time he got me to our bed I was peeling off our clothes. His mouth stayed on mine as I pushed my tanktop down my body. Aeron looked at me and smirked as he laid me on the bed. His hands wrapped around my thigh as he kissed my stomach and lowered his mouth. And when his mouth finally found that pulse between my legs I was ready to be over. But, Aeron quickly licked up the mess I was making and was determined to make his own. And the determination in his eyes made my knees softly squeezed my thighs against his face as his head lowered to the bundle. And quickly he sucked the bud in his mouth as his finger went to work.

And made sure to make a mess over, and over again. Aeron was breathless behind me as his sweaty body pressed against mine. We were both breathless as I pushed my hair back, "Wow." I said and tried to catch my breath, "That was..." My voice trailed off. I couldn't feel the pulse between my legs- no I couldn't even feel my legs. Aeron chuckled as he kissed my shoulder up to my neck. My mark was softly red from his bite tonight, the thing that had me wanting to scream in pleasure.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

That was an understatement, I turned around and smirked towards my mate, "You?" I asked after a moment. Aeron nodded as he ran his nose up and down my face. I closed my eyes and leaned against him, my hand guiding over his sweaty chest to his heart as I slowly calmed myself. His heart beat pushed against my hand as we laid in silence. Then I giggled, "I think that is the best sex we've had." I said. Aeron looked over to me and chuckled.

"It's because we haven't had it in awhile." He said and kissed my forehead, "Are you tired?"

"A little." I admitted and then sat up, "I'm thirsty, do you want a glass of water?" I asked him. Aeron smiled as he looked up to me.

"A glass of water sounds lovely." He admitted.

Getting up from the bed I walked over to a robe and pulled it on as I looked back at Aeron, "I'll be back in a minute." I said and pointed a finger towards him. Aeron lifted his hands up and chuckled as I walked out of the room. With a wide smile on my face I walked down the stairs and went to the dark kitchen.