The Pack House

Morana's POV

Aeron opened the jeep door and held my hand as I looked at the large house in front of us. My heart rushed in my chest as I held onto Aeron's hand. We walked in silence as we moved towards the stairs. Aeron opened the first door and pulled me to the first set of doors in the pack's house. This area rushed warm air towards my face and had multiple coats hanging on the wall.

My confidence and stomach dropped once I could hear men shouting as they looked at a TV to the right. I watched them as I walked into the house. They held something in their hands as they pushed buttons. The men playing were so into whatever they were doing, I don't think they noticed they were leaning towards the TV.

To the side was a group of females. They sat in a circle in comfortable chairs, lounging as they held books, or papers. Some even had phones in their hands as they spoke in hushed voices. They were all beautiful as they laughed and wore smiles on their faces. I wish I was like them, beautiful when relaxing. I probably looked like a wet dog, "You are beautiful." Aeron said as he looked at me. I looked up to my mate and gave him a small smile as we walked through the second set of doors.

Instantly everyone stopped what they were doing, and all eyes were on us once they smelled Aeron. In union both the men and women bowed their heads towards us, "Alpha." They said and then after a moment they bowed again and said, "Luna." Their voices were the perfect pitch surprisingly. I looked at them and bowed back towards them. Everyone in the room grew silent as they stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths. Aeron pulled me away from the group quickly and walked towards a closed door.

"You don't have to bow back." Aeron said. I looked at him and pushed my eyebrows down.

"That seems rude." I said. Aeron looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I've never thought of that." He said and walked towards the desk, "The pack bows their heads in submission, it's to show they respect us."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say as I looked around the room he was pulling me into. This office was the same as the one at our home, just bigger. There was a large table in the middle of the room with papers scattered across the dark glossy top. Cabinets lined around the room and stopped at the end of the very large desk. I could see glass cups and large bottles to the side. The black carpet made the room even more intimidating.

My hand fell over the smooth back of large chairs at the table. My fingers trailing over the designed cushions as I looked up to Aeron watching me. My hand then touched the smooth surface of the table. "One of these days I'm going to take you on that table." Aeron mind-linked towards me I couldn't help but widen my eyes. Looking towards him he smirked as he shifted his body.

"The pack would hear us!" I said as I let go of the table and walked to the desk. He stood behind the desk and was holding a folder as he chuckled.

"Well then I guess you would have to stay quiet." He whispered and leaned over his desk and planted a kiss on my lips.

A smile formed on my lips as I kissed him back, my mouth opening slightly. I could feel his arousal as I'm sure he felt mine as we pulled away and stared at each other. The table was now sounding very comfortable. Aeron placed the folder down on the desk and smirked. He opened his mouth to speak but a knock echoed in the room, "Come in." Aeron said.

My back was towards the door. All I could do was stare at him with widened eyes as fear filled my body. Aeron must have realized his mistake as he opened his mouth to speak, but I cut my eyes at him as I turned around. My body tensed as I looked at Jon walking into the room dragging Amanda behind him. I instantly remembered her from the hospital, and it looked like she did as well. Jon's eyes widened as he looked at me and then he looked at Aeron.

The Abused Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें