The Shed

Areon's POV*

Getting off of the ground was painful, I wanted her now. It was fucked up, but I did. And the feelings she had broadcasted to me had completely changed everything. Now, all I wanted to do was sink into her and thrust until she cried my name in moans and pants. I wanted to flip her around and take her small ass, something I have yet to do. I wanted to wrap her legs around my hips and pin her against the wall or the window. Whichever she wanted, I was willing to oblige. I could feel my cock stiffen as I slowly lifted my body up. My mate looked up to me with lustful eyes. I could smell the wetness gathering on her clothes, and I wanted nothing more than to lick it up. My tongue ran across my lips as I slowly went towards the dresser.

"Beta John." I mind-linked quickly. Instantly I could feel him.

"Alpha." His wolf was the one who responded. Aero instantly took charge as I pulled out a pair of sweats and a tank. Even though the weather was still cool, I had a feeling this wouldn't end well.

"You will come and escort me to the shed." My wolf commanded, "You should also be punished like the others. But since you came forward with what has happened to my mate, I will excuse you from this punishment. But, after tonight you will be excused as my Beta until further notice. And If a wolf comes and catches my eyes, you will be replaced." Aero says as he growls through the mid-link, "And if you know if they are doing this anywhere else, I advise you to tell me."

"Yes, Alpha." His voice was soft as I turned towards my mate.

"I want you to stay here." I said, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"But, Aeron-"

"I need you here Little Mate." I whisper and grab her face. Her eyes were wide as she looked up to me. I kissed her cheek and inhaled, "The last thing I want is for you to get hurt. I'm not sure if there will be males down there or what you will see if you come with us."

"But, Aeron-"

"I promise, I will destroy it. But, you don't have to be there when I do." I whispered softly and pulled back, "I don't want you to see that side of me. Stay here, wait for me, my love."

"Okay." Morana says and grabs my hand. She kisses my hand for a moment and looks up to me, "Please be safe."

"I will be." I whispered and looked at the bed, "Get in bed, when I come home I will love you until morning light." She smiled and kissed my lips.

Slowly I pulled away from her, my hands resting on her stomach as I turned towards the door. I knew that tonight I would stir up the fear in the pack. But, it was time to remind my pack why I was the Alpha.

Aeron POV

Jon found me outside of my house, his eyes were wide as he informed he couldn't find his mate. For a split second I was tempted to tell him what I thought about his worries, but I held my tongue and promised to look for her after we finished this. Before we walked towards the forest where I had first found Morana I looked up to the moon hanging over our heads. I took in the beauty of the light before I dove in the darkness. Around us wolves tensed as they looked towards me. I'm sure they could smell anger and sadness.

But I didn't entertain them and ignored their gazes. Instead the only thing in my head was the image of Morana on the floor, of her body being in that bag. My body shook as anger coursed through my blood. Jon didn't speak as he walked us further away into the darkness. The wolves patrolling stopped as they turned to look at me with curious eyes. Were these wolves also involved? "Tell me, will they be there?" I asked Jon.

"Yes." He replied and looked back to me, "Alpha, before you go in there please let me advise you to bring a few guards." His eyes were wide.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked Jon. Jon shifted uncomfortably as he rubbed the back of his head.