News and Changes

Aeron's POV

Ever since Amanda and Jon had come over dinner I could sense a difference in Morana. Since that night it seemed her heat was gone. Oh how I wished it would come back, I would have told Jon and Amanda not to come if I knew I wasn't going to be able to touch her since that morning. She wouldn't touch me, instead she slept most of the day. And when she was awake she was outside. She sat on the porch, or walked around the forest lining. And when she was up there was a solid wall protecting her thoughts. Even Aero couldn't get through to her wolf.

Last week I had warned her that I would be gone for the day but she didn't seem to mind as she looked out to the forest. Some of the pack members would come and try to speak to her, and she always held a smile and spoke back to them. But, somewhere deep down I could feel the discontent she felt. I sat in my office at the pack house as Morana stayed at our house with Cameron.

Something had also shifted in their relationship since she refused to speak to him. I pushed back my hair as I looked at the stack of bills that needed to be paid and took a quick glimpse at the new pack applications. I looked over the wolves who wanted to join our pack, since the news of my Luna had gotten out more wolves have been wanting to join. I could hear a knock on the door and sighed, "Come in." I said in an annoyed tone.

The door opened and closed and my wolf quickly perked up when we smelled our mate. Morana stood by the door in a long colorful dress, her brown hair resting over her shoulders as she smiled towards me. Shock rushed through me, did she come to the pack house just to see me? A wide smile fell on my lips as I stood up, "Morana." I said and moved away from the desk. She walked towards me and pushed her face in my chest as her hands wrapped around my torso, "I'm surprised you're actually here." I said and ran a hand down her hair as she lifted her face to plant a kiss on my lips.

"I wanted to see you." Morana said and smiled, "So I decided to come." She said, I could hear the confidence in her voice and kissed her lips once more.

"I didn't think this would happen." I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Ontas did help and pushed me along." She said and blushed as she thought of her wolf, "I'm their Luna, and Cameron is with me. I think I'll be safe."

"Of course you will always be safe on my land." I whispered as I kissed her face multiple times. She let out a soft giggle as she pushed her body against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled me closer to her.

"Be back at the house when the sun sets." She said as she looked up to me and bit her lips, "No excuses, be at our house by the sundown. That's an order." She said, I smiled and looked down at her.

"Oh is that right Luna?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Alpha." She said and let go of me and smiled back to me, "Sun down Aeron." She ordered and pointed a finger to me, "I'll come here and drag you out myself." She warned.

"Understood." I said and walked back to my desk as she left the room. I shook my head and smiled as I turned back to the paperwork and quickly got to work.

Morana POV

Cameron raised an eyebrow as I walked out of the office with a wide smile on my face. But he didn't ask about it as he followed after me as we walked out of the pack house. A few of the members have introduced themselves to me. And some stayed silent. I smiled towards all as I walked back to the house, I felt as if I had an unlimited amount of energy since I woke up. I could feel the change in my body, I could sense a change coming as Ontas remained silent.

Cameron followed behind me as we walked into the house. I haven't spoken to him much since everything happened. This past week I've not really talked to anyone. I was overly tired, most days I liked to spend the day in the spring air. I enjoyed looking at the large trees around the house. Somedays I walked towards them and other days I sat around the porch, Cameron was usually watching from a distance. When I was outside he watched me. When I was inside his attention was on a phone, or on the TV. Our conversations were short and straight to the point.